Woodpecker for WordPress is a simple form builder that helps you gather contacts from your webpage and automate the process of data transfer between WordPress and Woodpecker. You just need to connect it to your WordPress and enjoy the automatic transfer of prospects directly from your webpage into the Woodpecker campaign with no additional steps. You can gather lead’s name, email address or any other info you want to use in your Woodpecker campaigns.
What will Woodpecker do for you?
- Automate first-touch messages and follow-ups – automatic campaigns
- Start more conversations
- Nurture relationships with prospects
Why would you use Woodpecker for WordPress?
- Easy way to get contacts from your WordPress based web page
- Never lose a lead again
- Contact only the interested ones
- Let your leads decide to leave their data with you
- Get prospects from your WordPress webpage
- You can list campaign and generate subscribe forms
- You can list prospects
- Easy and accessible shortcodes
- Manage your forms easily (note: you can use our well-looking form but we have also clear subscribe forms if you need it).
- We support it! You need help – let us know.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Add API and Password in setting
- Ready to GO!
Visit our Help section to learn more about the Plugin.
Do I need a Woodpecker account to use Woodpecker for WordPress?
You do, because Woodpecker for WordPress sends the lead data into Woodpecker. It won’t work properly without being connected to an account at Woodpecker.
How do I make my forms GDPR compliant?
Include a statement below the form.
How does the Plugin connect to my Woodpecker account?
It connects via API key generated in Woodpecker and then pasted into the Plugin.
How many lead forms can I have?
As many as you need.
How do I create a Woodpecker campaign for people who left their contact info?
Choose the contacts from the Prospect list and add them to a Woodpecker campaign.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Woodpecker for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors