WooCommerce Recommendations allows users of the WooCommerce platform to easily place recommendations and charts on their stores. The widgets have a range of layouts and colour schemes and all API integration is handled behind-the-scenes, making it quick and easy to set up.
- Recommendations are proven to increase sales and, until now, have not been affordable or easy for small business to make use of
- nToklo's service is free for up to 100,000 events per day
- Analytics console for your nToklo account shows user activity, best-performing recommendation location, purchase funnel and busiest times of day / week / month
- Plugin installation is quick and easy - you can create your (required) nToklo account without leaving your WordPress admin panel
- Recommendations or charts can be displayed on your site from WP's admin with widgets - no technical knowledge required
- Seven styles and colour schemes to choose from
- With some technical knowledge, widgets can be included in any area of the site with a function call in your templates