PayStand is a modern payment processing service for your website. Sign up for PayStand and you can use this plugin to process payments for your WooCommerce site. You can choose to accept multiple payment methods, including credit card, echeck, and bitcoin.
If you are having trouble with the checkout process or your orders are not marked as paid and updated from pending to processing, turn on logging.
To turn on logging, under WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > PayStand, select the checkbox labeled “Enable logging” and save.
The location of the log file is displayed below the checkbox.
After checkout you should see something like the following in the log file:
07-21-2014 @ 21:20:55 – Generating payment form for order #94. Notify URL: https://www.example.com/wp/?wc-api=WC_Gateway_PayStand
07-21-2014 @ 21:21:37 – paystand_callback
07-21-2014 @ 21:21:37 – psn: Array
07-21-2014 @ 21:21:38 – Payment success: 1
If you see the “Generating” line but not the “paystand_callback” line then the PSN (PayStand Notification) webhook is not reaching the PayStand for WooCommerce plugin.
You should check that the webhook url is entered properly in your PayStand account dashboard under Settings > Checkout Features > Webhook Url.
Also, make sure the Enable PayStand checkbox is selected in your WordPress admin under WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > PayStand.
If you have any questions or feedback, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Upload woocommerce-paystand to the
/wp-content/pluginsfolder in your WooCommerce WordPress site.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu on the WordPress admin page.
- Under WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > PayStand, click the Enable PayStand checkbox and add your Org ID and Public API Key. Be sure to click the Save Settings button at the bottom of the page. Your Org ID and Public API Key can be found in your PayStand dashboard under Settings > API. You do not need to use your Secret Key for this plugin.
- Copy the Webhook Url from the WooCommerce settings page and go to your PayStand dashboard and enter it under Settings > Checkout Features > Webhook Url.
- Go shopping on your WooCommerce site and pay with PayStand!
If you are interested in using the PayStand sandbox environment for testing, please contact us for additional details.
- What is PayStand?
PayStand provides modern payment processing solutions.
Use PayStand (and this plugin) to process payments on your site. Check it out at paystand.com!
- What does this plugin do?
It adds payment processing to your WooCommerce site using PayStand.
- What version of WooCommerce does this plugin work with?
This plugin works with WooCommerce version 2.1.0 and above.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“PayStand for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Minor update to settings page.
- Minor update to PSN verification.
- Minor update to incorporate feedback.
- First version. Please provide feedback. You can email us at email@example.com.