- Translate all WooCommerce products (simple, variable, grouped, external)
- Easy translation management for products, categories and attributes
- Keeps the same language through the checkout process
- Sends emails to clients and admins in their language
- Allows inventory tracking without breaking products into languages
- Enables running a single WooCommerce store with multiple currencies
Compatibility with WooCommerce Extensions
Almost every WooCommerce store uses some extensions. WooCommerce Multilingual is fully compatible with popular extensions, including:
- WooCommerce Bookings
- WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Product Add-ons
- WooCommerce Tab Manager
Looking for other extensions that are tested and compatible with WPML? See the complete list of WooCommerce extensions that are compatible with WPML.
For step by step instructions on setting up a multilingual shop, please go to WooCommerce Multilingual Manual page.
After installing, follow the steps of the setup wizard to translate the store pages, configure what attributes should be translated, enable the multi-currency mode and other settings.
Then, continue to the ‘Products’ and any categories, tags and attributes that you use.
When you need help, go to WooCommerce Multilingual support forum.
This version of WooCommerce Multilingual works with WooCommerce > 2.1
Minimum versions for WPML and modules
WooCommerce Multilingual checks that the following versions of WPML and their components are active:
- WPML Multilingual CMS – 3.4
- WPML String Translation – 2.0
- WPML Translation Management – 2.2
- WPML Media – 2.1
Without having all these running, WooCommerce Multilingual will not be able to run.
- WordPress 3.9 or later
- PHP version 5.6 or later
MySQL version 5.6 or later
WooCommerce 2.1 or later
- WPML Multilingual CMS 3.4 or later
- WPML String Translation 2.0 or later
- WPML Translation Management 2.2 or later
- WPML Media 2.1 or later
WordPress automatic installation
In your WordPress dashboard, go to the Plugins section and click ‘Add new’.
If you’re already using WPML on your site, in your WordPress dashboard, go to the Plugins section, click ‘Add new’ and go to the ‘Commercial’ tab.
- Upload ‘woocommerce-multilingual’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
After installing the plugin either automatically or manually:
- Follow the steps of the setup wizard for the basic required configuration
- Translate existing content: products, attributes, permalink bases
- Optionally, add secondary currencies
Once you installer WooCommerce Multilingual, the built in Installer works together with the WordPress automatic update built in logic to make the updating process as easy as it can be.
- Does this work with other e-commerce plugins?
No. This plugin is tailored for WooCommerce.
- What do I need to do in my theme?
Make sure that your theme is not hard-coding any URL. Always use API calls to receive URLs to pages and you’ll be fine.
- My checkout page displays in the same language
In order for the checkout and store pages to appear translated, you need to create several WordPress pages and insert the WooCommerce shortcodes into them. You’ll have to go over the documentation and see that you performed all steps on the way.
- Can I have different urls for the store in the different languages?
Yes. You can translate the product permalink base, product category base, product tag base and the product attribute base on the Store URLs section.
- Why do my product category pages return a 404 error?
In this case, you may need to translate the product category base. You can do that on the Store URLs section.
- Can I set the prices in the secondary currencies?
By default, the prices in the secondary currencies are determined using the exchange rates that you fill in when you add or edit a currency. On individual products, however, you can override this and set prices manually for the secondary currencies.
- Can I have separate currencies for each language?
Yes. By default, each currency will be available for all languages, but you can customize this and disable certain currencies on certain languages.
- Is this plugin compatible with other WooCommerce extensions?
WooCommerce Multilingual is compatible with all major WooCommerce extensions. We’re continuously work on checking and maintaining compatibility and collaborate closely with the authors of these extensions.
I have updated to WooCommerce 3.0.2 and when the WooCommerce Multilingual plugin is activated I no longer can edit orders.
If its off I can edit orders.
Is there an issue with compatibility with Woocommerce 3? Or som kind of bug in the plugin?
Warning: array_key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, boolean given in /home/dar1n196/public_html/franc/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-multilingual/vendor/otgs/installer/includes/installer.class.php on line 474
the only and the best plugin, and is totally shit. nuff said.
No support, no correct version from 4.1.0 to 4.1.2 and I think that next bug-fix releases…
I can’t add or edit any currency and edit Shop links!
Anyone please Create a worthy product that can replace WPML for the same money.
Three years of use – three years of permanent problems.
I downloaded your plugin in hope for a great tool for adding more languages to my business website. After clicking the “activate”-button, however, my website got crushed. It’s as if wordpress was deleted, I can not even reach my website anymore. I have to reinstall and rebuild everything again.
I don’t know if the fault lies in your plugin or on my side, but I sincerely want to WARN others to definitely BACKUP their database and wordpress page before activating this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Multilingual – run WooCommerce with WPML” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed the currency switcher not being displayed correctly when using the Storefront theme
- Fixed an incompatibility with an older WPML version leading to a fatal error
- Fixed the currency switcher css being loaded when no currency switcher was displayed
- Fixed a bug causing an error when upgrading WooCommerce Multilingual to version 4.1 with WooCommerce inactive.
- Fixed fatal error that was occurring when using an older version of WPML (introduced in version 4.1.0)
- Fixed a bug causing a ‘Invalid or duplicated SKU when saving or updating product’ warning when editing a product
- Fixed a bug causing a fatal error when deactivating WooCommerce while WooCommerce Multilingual was active
- Enhanced language switchers
- Improved REST API support
- Updated WooCommerce 2.7 compatibiilty
- Added the ability to translate product terms in the products translation editor
- Enhanced the translation of rich text custom fields in the products translation editor.
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Product Bundles (updated, not for WooCommerce 2.7)
- Compatibility with ACF Pro (fixes)
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Bookings (fixes)
- Compatibility with WP Simple Survey (fixes)
- Fix: Translations for custom attributes containing the umlaut character were not showing on the frontend.
- Fix: Some gallery images were not synchronized when using the corresponding option on the troubleshooting page.
- Fix: Incorrect country name translations were used in the order confirmation email is some situations.
- Fix: Some endpoints were not accessible when using the ‘Different languages in directories’ configuration.
- Fix: Order screen displayed ‘Variation # of Product name’ instead of just the product name.
- Fix: The custom prices were not displayed correctly on the front end when using ‘,’ as a decimal separator.
- Fix: In specific circumstances, the product category URLs were returning a 404 error.
- Fix: New lines were not copied correctly when using the products translation editor.
- Fix: In some circumstances, accessing product categories without a trailing slash generated PHP notices.
- Fix: The stock status was not synchronized correctly for variable products.
- Fix: By removing an attribute, only the terms in the default language were removed from the database.
- Fix: When using the option to display only products with custom prices in the secondary currencies and the price was 0, the products variations were not visible on the front end.
- Fix: The option to set separate download files for each translation was not working correctly for variable products
- Bug fix: empty shipping class was shown on the Quick Editor when using WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping
- Bug fix: the Translation Editor could not save the same slug for translations of the same product
- Bug fix: sales by product reports were inorect when filterign by languages including a dash character in their code
- Bug fix: as of version 4.0.2 the option to use custom settings for translations download files was not always working
- Bug fix: a PHP fatal error was shown when WooCommerce Multilingual was active but WooCommerce was not active
- Bug fix: global attributes of variations were not copied to transltions when using the native interface to edit product translations
- Bug fix: it was not possible to add multiple bookings in the cart at one time (when using WooCommerce Bookings)
- Bug fix: custom URL parameters were not preserved when switching the language on the shop page
- Fixed various incompatibilities with PHP 7.1
- Fixed fatal error caused by syntax incompatible with PHP versions prior 5.5
- Added a troubleshooting option to fix a problem with incorrectly translated product_type terms revealed by upgrading to WordPress 4.7
- Fixed various issues introduced by version 4.0.0
- Fixed a problem that was preventing the cart from being updated for some users: items added or removed
- Fixed a problem with product categories not being synchronized for product translations in some cases
- Added the option to configure automatic exchange rates for the multi-currency mode
- Optimized the synchronization process between products and their translations when saving products
- Added the option to reset the cart when switching the languages or currencies
- Added compatibility updates for WordPress 4.7
- Improved usability aspects related to popular compatible extensions
- Added compatibility updates for upcoming WooCommerce 2.7
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Yoast SEO premium: Redirects to the original product were created for translated variations
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Tab Manager: HTML was stripped out when saving the translation of a tab
- Bug fix: downloadable products were added multiple times to the cart (instead of quantity change)
- Bug fix: order-pay endpoint string was re-registering itself with a blank value
- Fixed a bug introduced in 3.9.4 that prevented translating variable products
- Fixed an issue with custom prices (secondary currency) overriding the price in the default currency in some conditions
- Fixed an issue with WooCommerce Authorize.Net AIM Gateway happening when using the credit cart checkout
- Bug fix: the group products were excluded from the order notification emails
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Revolution Slider
- Changed the input field for variation descriptions to textarea in the tranlsation editor
- Fixed an issue related to rates per shipping in secondary currencies when using WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping
- Bug fix: the shipping class was not displayed in the backend when when using WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping and creating the product in a secondary language
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Print Invoices
- Fixed compatibility issues with Sensei
- Added a filter for rounding rules logic
- Added a currencies that do not use decimals
- Fixed a bug that was causing the currency switcher to not be displayed on the cart and checkout pages in certain conditions
- Fixed PHP notices on the backend when using PHP 7
- Fixed a bug making the number of decimals for the default currency being overridden in the backend when the multi-currency was on
- Bug fix: User with the Shop Manager role was could not access WooCommerce Multilingual menu
- Bug fix: the shipping tax was not applied correctly when using a WooCommerce version prior 2.6
- Bug fix: Translations for variaiton descriptions were not saved correctly
- Bug fix: New order emails sent to admins included incorrectly translated strings
- Bug fix: A fatal error was occurring when upgrading from WooCommerce Multilingual 3.3 (or older)
- Product add-on titles were missing from order pages and emails
- Bug fix: Fixed a bug causing fatal error on older PHP versions (before 5.6)
- Fixed a bug related to the stock information not syncing correctly across translations
- Bug fix: and incorrect value for products out of stock was show on the dashboard
- Bug fix: the link to edit custom prices was not working for variations
- Added compatibility with WooCommerce 2.7 (orders, coupons etc…)
- Included the custom taxonomies associated with products in the WooCommerce Multilingual menu
- Added the possibility to translate the attribute slugs
- Added possibility to include some HTML tags in the currency switcher
- Added the option to show the cart total in the currency switcher
- Import payment methods translations from mo files upon activation
- Many usability improvements
- Moved the WooCommerce Multilingual submenu under the WooCommerce menu
- Added two new subsections to the Status section: products and multi-currency
- Bug fix: table Rates labels were not showing up on the cart page when WCML was active
- Bug fix: the currency order preview was not including the newly added currencies
- Bug fix: number of untranslated terms was sometimes wrong in the Status area
- Bug fix: in some cases a variation description field showed up twice in the Translation Editor
- Bug fix: orders showed the attributes slugs instead of names
- Bug fix: for products without prices (no purchase button), the translations were showing up as ‘Free’ (with purchase button)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Bookings: custom prices were not displayed correctly in the second currency
- Added fixed to the compatibility class for WooCommerce Tab Manager
- Fixed a compatibility problem with the recent version W3TC related to the currency switcher
- Fixed compatibility issues with WooCommerce Product Add-ons
- Fix shipping cost conversion issue specific to PHP 5.6
- Bug fix: an incorrect shipping cost was displayed on the backend when the order was placed in a secondary currency
- Bug fix: users with the Shop Manager role were not able to translate products
- Bug fix: changing an order language in the backend did not change the language for attributes in the order
- Bug fix: for every e-mail action took when editing an order a new order e-mail was sent to the admin
- Fixed more problems related to converting shipping costs in secondary currencies
- Fixed one compatibility problem with WooCommerce Show Single Variations
- Bug fix: product translations were not synchronized correctly when marking an existing product as a translation of another one
- Bug fix: variation names not displayed in tooltips on the orders screen in the backend
- Updated the wpml-config.xml configuration file: copy prices to product translations also when multi-currency is not on
- Other small fixes for the admin interface
- Bug fix: minimum required amount was not calculated correctly for secondary currencies (not included in the previous version)
- Added improvements to the Translation Editor for translating custom fields for products and variations
- Added access for translator subscribers to translate content
- Fixed compatibility issues with WooCommerce Visual Products Configurator (wrong amount in cart)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Product Addons (untranslated labels)
- Fixed compatibility issues with WooCommerce Composite products
- Fixed some new compatibility issues with WooCommerce Bookings
- Bug fix: when using language as parameter and the ‘dropdown’ option was used for the product categories widget, translated urls were not working
- Bug fix: shipping costs were not showing on the secondary languages in some cases
- Bug fix: the shipping costs were not calculated correctly for currencies using less decimals than the default currency
- Bug fix: adding a product to the cart and then adding its translation too could lead to a fatal error
- Bug fix: switching the language on the cart page when using different domains for different languages was emptying the cart
- Bug fix: minimum required amount was not calculated correctly for secondary currencies
- Bug fix: incorrect currency symbol was displayed on the ‘Filter by Price’ widget
- Bug fix: cart strings not displaying in the correct language in some conditions
- Bug fix: prices in secondary currencies were not updated on the front end after changing the price (the cache was not invalidated)
- Bug fix: shipping classes were not synchronized for translated products in some circumstances
- Bug fix: translated endpoints were missing from teh rewrite rules after updating the permalinks
- Bug fix: stock status was sometimes not synchronized correctly when changing the stock manually
- Bug fix: when using the default category base the language switcher did not show translated urls on the front end
- Updated the cart cache hashes logic according to new WooCommerce logic
- Added a new filter: ‘wcml_product_custom_prices’
- Added separate section for translatable fields for external products in the translations editor
- Fixed compatibility issues with WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping 3.0+
- Fixed one compatibility issue with WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing: the discount was not shown on the mini-cart
- Fixed compatibility with Product Add-ons: strings were not translated
- Fixed one compatibility issue with WooCommerce Ajax Cart: cart quantities were not updating
- Fixed one compatibility issue with WooCommerce Bookings: incorrect bookings were shown in the backend when toggling between admin languages
- Fixed one compatibility issue with the Adventure Tours theme
- Fixed one compatibility issue with the Aurum theme
- Fixed compatibility issues with the Composite Products plugin
- Bug fix: auto-generated slugs on the products translation editor were not made unique
- Bug fix: sometimes prices with decimals were subtracted 0.01
- Made translation controls on the WooCommerce products page disabled by default
- Optimized autoloading of PHP classes for better performance
- A new design, a new look and feel complementing the new WPML 3.4
- A new translation editor for the products
- New options for translating product attributes
- An enhanced and dedicated configuration screen for multi-currency
- Easier translation of URLs
- Immediate attention to configuration issues on the Status page
- Improved support for the WooCommerce REST API
- Straightforward setup wizard to run WooCommerce Multilingual
- Bundled Installer makes it effortless to add in the required plugins
- Option for downloadable products to share files under each product
- Other price types can be set custom values for secondary currencies
- Translating WooCommerce email strings also got simpler
- Numerous bug fixes and enhancements
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.6 (woocommerce_term_meta tables removed)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Table Rate Shipping (shipping class not showing on secondary language)
- Bug fix: Translated shipping classes were sometimes not displayed for secondary languages
- Bug fix: WooCommerce Booking & Appointments causes Fatal Error when Translation Management
- Bug fix: Yoast custom fields were not shown in the translation editor
- Fixed a problem with BACS payment gateway strings not being translated in order confirmation page
- Fixed some compatibility issues with WooCommerce Tab Manager
- Fixed a problem introduced in the previous version: Mollie payment methods not working when using the ‘Mollie Payments for WooCommerce’ plugin
- Bug fix: When adding a global attribute inline while creating a product in a secondary language, the term was created in the wrong language
- Fixed a compatibility issues with WooCommerce Tab Manager: fatal error when trying to translate a product
- Fixed another compatibility issues with WooCommerce Tab Manager: when a product had only a global tab, the translated tab didn’t show up on the translated product
- Improvements for how the gateways strings are registered for translation
- Updated logic for registering and translating Shipping zones and methods according to changes in WooCommerce 2.6
- Fixed a bug that made the shop pages return 404 errors on WordPress 4.5
- Fixed warnings caused by terms translated before the WooCommerce Multilingual activation
- Bug fix: WooCommerce Multilingual locales for secondary languages were not loaded correctly
- Bug fix: the downloadable products were not synced properly with their translations
- Bug fix: the confirmation for installing WooCommerce translations for the secondary languages was not saved
- Bug fix: The option to “Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies” was not working well for variable products
- Bug fix: saving custom prices when creating a new product didn’t work
- Removed backward compatibility with WooCommerce versions older than 2.1
- Small compatibility fixes for the upcoming WordPress 4.5
- Fixed a problem with the pagination on the products list page under the WooCommerce Multilingual section
- Fixed a small issue with the product translations editor (additional toolbar showing)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Memcached on Siteground: product category archive pages were returning 404
- Bug fix: the price widget was not using the correct values with multi-currency mode on
- Bug fix: in some cases the costs for International Shipping were not calculated correctly in the secondary languages
- Bug fix: When using comma for a decimal separator, for custom prices, the rounded values were not determined correctly
- Bug fix: In some cases, translated product variations were displayed as ‘out of stock’ on the front end.
- Fixed a fatal error occurring when selecting the WPML admin language to ‘All languages’ on the WooCommerce settings page
- Compatibility with WooThemes Mix and Match Products
- Fixed a bug preventing a shipping to be set to a variation when the default language of the product was not English
- Fixed a bug that was sometimes preventing the ‘incl. vat’ suffix to be displayed on prices
- Fixed a compatibility issue with Gravity Forms Product Add-Ons
- Fixed an issue prevent the correct plugin activation in some cases
- Fixed an issue potentially causing uncatched errors when using some specific payment gateways
- Updated the logic for downloading WooCommerce translations from translate.wordpress.org
- Compatibility with WooCommerce Bookings 1.9 (and fixed othe small compatibility issues with older versions)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Subscriptions: the sign-up fee was not correct in the 2nd currency
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Subscriptions: a fatal error was triggered during the checkout process in some circumstances
- Fixed other compatibility issues with WooCommerce Subscriptions: endpoints, incorrect signup fee in secondary currency
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Payment Gateways: some strings were registered/changed when on checkout
- Bug fix: variations created with Any were not showing the user selected attribute when added to the cart
- Bug fix: it was not possible to changeor or set the “Set prices in other currencies manually” option for a duplicate product
- Fixed a compatibiilty issue with WooCommerce Bulk Stock Management (the ‘out of stock’ flag was not synced)
- Bug fix: private products were visible to all users on grouped products
- Bug fix: the tax label could register in the wrong language sometimes and then it was not possible to translate it correctly
- Bug fix: partial the subject and heading for the refund emails were not translated when sent to users who had placed orders in secondary languages
- Fixed an issue that was causing a fatal error for sites using the Flatsome theme
- Fixed an issue with translating standard tax rate name
- Fixed an issue with product categories widget
- Fixed issue with variable products in cart ( local attributes not translated after switching language )
- Added filter for _load_filters function in multi-currency class
- Set variations as translatable post type
- Fixed several problems with the permalinks when using the slash character in the bases
- Fixed an issue with coupons: the coupons were not applied according to the minimum amount of the cart in the current currency
- Fixed one compatibility issue with the Flatsome theme
- Fixed a bug preventing the shop page link to be translated correctly to the other languages (when using WPML 3.3.1+)
- Fixed a backward compatibility with WPML versions prior 3.2 (causing fatal error)
- Bug fix: in some specific cases variations were not created correctly – ‘Any %name%’ instead of term value
- Bug fix: updating a product for which attached media had been deleted caused a warning (WooCommerce issue: 9681)
- Fixed an issue with completing PayPal payments when using the default permalinks and the language as a parameter in the urls
- Fixed an issue with order notes in the WP admin: ‘array’ was displayed instead of the actual note
- Fixed a problem with the previous version that caused a fatal error when upgrading
- Added support for translating custom attributes (for variations) via the professional translation
- Added support for translating products tab information (WooCommerce Tab Manager) via the professional translation
- Added support for translating persons and resources (WooCommerce Bookings) via the professional translation
- Added support for translating products bundle data (WooCommerce Product Bundles) via the professional translation
- Added extended compatibility and support for professional translation for WooCommerce Composite Products
- Bug fix: it was not possible to set a product translation as draft when the original was published
- Bug fix: in some cases the product categories hierarchy (and count) was not sycned across translations
- Bug fix: the custom title and description of a bundle of a translated product was removed after updating the original product
- Bug fix: custom fields that did not have any translation preference were wrongfully copied across translations
- Bug fix: multi-currency was not working properly for product variations when the “Show only products with custom prices in secondary currencies” option was on
- Fixed an important compatibility issue with Yoast SEO (fatal error when using Yoast SEO 3.0+)
- Bug fix: wcml_check_on_duplicate_products_in_cart was incorrectly duplicated specific items in the cart
- Added synchronization for the ‘featured’ flag (star) for products across translations
- Fixed one compatibility problem with WooCommerce Bookings: bookings were not filtered by language on the front end
- Fixed one compatibility problem with WooCommerce Composite Products (causing a fatal error when viewing a composite product)
- Bug fix: in some cases the cart total in a secondary currency was wrongfully rounded instead of showing the decimals
- Bug fix: translated products were not published on the same schedule when using the future publishing
- Bug fix: in some situations variations could not be created for a variable product with global attributes that contained special characters
- Bug fix: wrong currency was used in an order when the currency was changed while placing the order and checkingout with Paypal
- Bug fix: the relationship of a duplicate product with the original was lost when the original was updated.
- Compatibility fixes for WooCommerce Bookings and WooCommerce Composite Products
- Fixed a typo in a function that caused a fatal error
- Added support for strings in different languages. Translated strings are not required to be in English (Requires WPML 3.3+)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Bookings: bookings in all languages showing on calendar (requires WooCommerce Bookings 1.8+)
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Bookings: deleting a reservation did not delete translations too (requires WooCommerce Bookings 1.8+)
- Fixed a PayPal checkout issue when multi-currency was enabled and the decimal separator was set to comma and thousands separator was set to dot
- Fixed a compatibility issue with WooCommerce Product Addons: adding a second item for the same product added the first product again too
- Bug fix: a slash character was missing the in product breadcrumb when the translated page slug was identical to the one in the default language
- Bug fix: incorrect cost for the flat rate shipping was displayed in certain circumstances
- Improved compatibility with Gravity Forms Product Addons for translating the cart data
- Removed a deprecated hook used for the compatibility with WooCommerce Subscriptions
- Bug fix: cart_widget.js code was loaded in places that it wasn’t needed
- Bug fix: in a specific case, the price in a secondary currency was not displayed correctly (the amount in the original currency was displayed)
- Bug fix: content was disappearing when switching between the visual and text editors on the product translation editor
- Bug fix: when using attributes that were numeric values a catchable fatal error was triggered
- Fixed one issue that was causing a fatal error when an older version WPML was used (126.96.36.199)
- Bug fix: Custom prices for variations were not saved when clicking the ‘Save changes’ button
- Bug fix: Pagination was not working for a category having the term id equal to the id of the account page
- Bug fix: ‘Shop’ was appearing two times in the breadcrumbs when using the shop base + category for a product url base
- Bug fix: Fixed one issue with WooCommerce Bookings – adding two separate bookings to the cart showed as one item instead of two
- Bug fix: The products menu order was not synced in some situations
- Fixed a compatibility issue with the Peddlar theme
- Fixed a styling issue on the custom prices section for product variations
- Updates for the compatibility with WooCommerce Product Bundles from the plugin author
- Bug fix: Sometimes it was not possible to enable the slug translation for a custom post when WooCommerce Multilingual was active
- Bug fix: Prices for variable products were not converted correctly when using multiple currencies after the WooCommerce 2.4 update
- Bug fix: Variations translations were not created when using custom attributes with space characters in them
- Bug fix: When the option to show only products with custom prices in the secondary currencies was on, no products were displayed
- Changed the order in which the products are displayed on the WooCommerce Multilingual products editor: chronological DESC
- Added a series of compatibility fixes for WooCommerce 2.4.x (custom attributes, endpoints)
- Bug fix: Incorrect prices were calculated for Table Rate Shipping (bug originally fixed in version 3.6.5)
- Bug fix: WooCommerce Bookings – when you deleted a booking from the backend, the calendar on the front end did not update
- Bug fix: WooCommerce Bookings – translations of a booking post were not deleted when the original post was deleted
- Bug fix: WooCommerce Bookings – booking product appeared multiple times in the cart in some cases
- Bug fix: WooCommerce Bookings – when a booking product was created from the backend, multiple posts were created in some cases
- Bug fix: ‘Stock Qty’ field was not locked in the translated variations section
- Bug fix: Converted prices in secondary currencies were incorrect in some situations. e.g. For VND with an VND:EUR exchange rate of 30,000:1
- Bug fix: Wrong urls were displayed in the language switcher for product category or product tag urls
- Fixed a bug that was causing a PHP warning when using a WPML version prior 3.2
- Enabled the WooCommerce Bookings compatibility support
- Bug fix: Fixed a bug that caused a wrong price to be displayed when adding a product in the cart from two different languages
- Bug fix: After a product translation was edited in the standard product editor, the WooCommerce custom attribute translations were lost
- Bug fix: The product variations failed to sync when the term_id was different than the term_taxonomy_id for the terms used to create the variations
- Bug fix: Some product translations were showing non existing discounted prices
- Fixed a couple of compatibility issues with WooCommerce Product Bundles (e.g. with using the Flatsome theme)
- Fixed a small usability issue related to Sensei
- Bug fix: Stock quantity not synchronized when items were used in orders created in the backend
- Bug fix: Payment gateways strings were not registered for string translation
- Bug fix: Global Attributes were not translated in the WooCommerce Mail
- Bug fix: In some cases the WooCommerce endpoints were not translated correctly
- Bug fix: An extra ‘a’ tag was added to products in the mini-cart
- Bug fix: A 404 error was returned on the translated product category archive page
- Bug fix: Some shipping methods were displayed incorrectly on the cart page when using Table Rate Shipping
- Bug fix: In some cases prices showing the Paypal order summary included decimals even if the prices were supposed to be rounded to integers
- Bug fix: When adding different variations of a product, a single variation was added more times
- Bug fix: Urls in the secondary languages were not working properly when using the deafault translations (from teh mo files) instead of translating tehm with string translation
- Bug fix: In some cases some email notification strings were not registered
- Fixed a compatibility problem with Dynamic Pricing: in a specific context, based on a price rule, the end price was multiplied by a factor with each page reload
- Bug fix: Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_PAAMAYIM_NEKUDOTAYIM (introduced in 3.6.1)
- Bug fix: In some conditions it was not possible to load product pages in other languages than the default.
- Bug fix: Fixed some compatibility issues with Product Bundles
- Fixed a bug causing a PHP warning when using an older version of WPML String Translation
- Bug fix: A product could appear multiple times in the cart when added in different languages
- Bug fix: Product attribute labels translations were not showing on the frontend in some circumstances
- Bug fix: Attributes labels translations not showing on the ‘Add product’ admin panel
- Bug fix: The flags for custom languages were not showing correctly on the products editor screen
- Bug fix: The currency switcher was missing from the WooCommerce Status dashboard widget (in version 3.6.1)
- Bug fix: The auto-adjust ids functionality from WPML was not working with wc_get_product_terms
- Bug fix: The ‘shop’ link was stripped out of the breadcrumb in the Woocommerce product page.
- Bug fix: The product category template was not working correctly in secondary languages
- Bug fix: Fixed a problem with sanitize_title for variations in Danish and German
- Moved the Tab manager settings to separate file from the WCML config
- Duplicates for media are now being created, if missing, when product translations are created.
- Bug fix: Fixed a fatal error that was occurring when the WPML was not updated to version 3.2 while the WPML addons were updated to the latest versions.
- Updated the taxonomy translation synchronization to be compatible with WPML 3.2
- Bug fix: the notice that shows up on the general settings page when the default language is not English did not hide when it was dismissed.
- Bug fix: after adding a new currency and reloading the page, the new currency was gone. Also the exchange rate was wrong after re-adding teh currency.
- Bug fix: an incorrect currency was being passed to the payment gateway when paying for an order created in the backend.
- Bug fix: the prices in the custom currencies were not saved when a product was published.
- Bug fix: extra backslashes were added when translating custom attribute name in products.
- Bug fix: custom product categories template was not working as expected
- Bug fix: updating WordPress language packs was not working when using custom locale codes in WPML
- Bug fix: Variable products returned error in secondary language “This product is currently out of stock and unavailable.”
- Bug fix: The publishing date was not updating on translation when changed on the product in the original language
- Bug fix: Attributes with the value “0” value were not displayed on the front end
- Bug fix: Modified Free shipping label could not be translated
- Bug fix: When editing product translations it was possible to save an empty slug.
- Added the ability to edit the slugs of the translated products in the products editor
- Added the option to show only products with custom prices on the front end
- Performance improvements: fewer db queries, caching. Up to 40% faster on large sites.
- Support for the ‘lang’ parameter in WooCommerce REST API calls
- Option to hide the default currency selector on the product page
- Bug fix: Fixed a design issue on the ‘connect with translation’ pop-up on products.
- Bug fix: Accessing the source content in the WooCommerce Multilingual product translation content editor was not possible sometimes.
- Bug fix: ‘Invisible’ products were showing as links in the cart instead of just names.
- Bug fix: The cart_widget.js code was always loaded.
- Bug fix: Screen Options & Check All not working on WooCommerce Orders page
- Bug fix: Sometimes the IPN Url sent to Paypal was wrong causing a 404 error after the payment was complete
- Bug fix: Translated endpoint pages were sometimes returning 404
- Bug fix: When using a default language different than English, the product permalink base was not in English.
- Bug fixed: Custom attributes were disappearing after updating a product in the WooCommerce native product editor
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 4.2
- Security review and fixes
- Made the key “woocommerce_cancelled_order_settings” translatable
- Email heading and subject sent after placing an order were not translated when using ‘Complete’ button on orders page
- Bug fixed: warning about minimum order requirement always showing in some conditions when using a child theme
- Bug fixed: Can’t access source content in WCML product translation table
- Bug fixed: Custom Post Types leads to 404 error
- Bug fixed: Redirection issues with “Your latest posts” as a front page
- Bug fixed: Yoast fileds not saved in WooCommerce Multilingual products table
- Bug fixed: Translated endpoints returns page not found
- Bug fixed: Custom fields are locked in variation section
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.3.x
- Bug fixed: Redirection issues with “Shop” page as front page
- Bug fixed: Language column was missing from the products list page
- Bug fixed: Product tags disappeared after updating the product attribute ‘size’
- Bug fixed: Featured image title and text were not editable in the WooCommerce Multilingual Translation Table
- Bug fixed: Only first three attributes were available for translation
- Bug fixed: The shipping fee was not converted correctly when using the multi-currency mode
- Bug fixed: The default currency configuration (decimal & thousand separator) was ignored when the multi-currency was active
- Bug fixed: Subsequent request to product preview page lead to a 404 page.
- Bug fixed: ‘Insert link’ button on the visual editor of the products translations screen was not working.
- Bug fixed: Fixed another compatibility problem with WooCommerce Product Tabs
- Bug fixed: A variable product was showing an incorrect price in the cart
- Bug fixed: The flat rate shipping was showing the wrong price on the checkout page in certain conditions
- Bug fixed: Performance issue with queries number
- Added support for creating products in secondary languages only.
- Added enhancements for the Woocommerce Multilingual products table (filter by original language, display language flag).
- Added option to synchronize the products and product taxonomies order.
- Bug fixed: The cart was not updating quantities for variable product (when have more than one variable in the cart).
- Bug fixed: The cart total was not updating when using get_cart_total() and get_cart_subtotal() functions in other plugins or themes.
- Bug fixed: Wrong price format and order total were displayed on the new order page in the WP admin
- Bug fixed: The featured image and the gallery images were overridden when updating translations
- Bug fixed: Fixed the ‘Keep’ option that allows keeping the same currency on teh front end, when switching the language.
- Bug fixed: The decimal number was not working correctly for the default currency
- Bug fixed: Fixed a compatibility problem with WooCommerce Product Tabs
- Bug fixed: A coupon was applied incorrectly to all products in the cart when they were defined for specific product variations.
- Bug fixed: WooCommerce note email language was not correct
- Bug fixed: WooCommerce reports were showing duplicate products
- Bug fixed: When using WordPress in a folder, the checkout showed an ‘expired session’ error message.
- Added support currency argument in raw_price_filter
- Bug fixed: Incorrect decimal separator for prices on WordPress admin
- Bug fixed: ‘Insert link’ button not working on products translator interface.
- Bug fixed: Switching currency after adding to cart was adding an additional item
- Bug fixed: Review setting not preserved on translation of variable product
- Bug fixed: “Visible on the products page” option for product attributes was still selectable for product translation.
- Bug fixed: Translation status icon not updated on products translator page
- Bug fixed: Shipping rate was lost when WPML is activated
- Bug fixed: WooCommerce ‘sort by’ links going to blog not products
- Bug fixed: Option to select currency position was missing immediately after a new currency was added
- Accommodated taxonomy translation changes in WPML
- Bug fix: A variable product was somtimes breaking the shopping cart
- Fixes added for translating custom fields that are textareas
- Additional support for updating the WooCommerce translations.
- Added currency switcher for the WooCommerce status widget on the WordPress admin dashboard.
- Usability fixes for the translation of custom attributes in the WooCommerce native editor.
- Added validation for the sale amount when using custom prices with multi-currency.
- Bug fixed: Incorrect currency symbol position on edit order page.
- Bug fixed: Incorrect currency displayed for order when editing an order in the backend.
- Bug fixed: Coupon option ‘Exclude sale items’ was not being applied correctly. Sale items were not excluded.
- Bug fixed: Currency switcher widget was not showing under the available widgets list in the backend.
- Bug fixed: The breadcrumbs structure dropped the shop page when WooCommerce Multilingual was activated.
- Bug fixed: Manually adding a product to an order is not taking a custom price (secondary currency) if set.
- Bug fixed: Error when trying to add a category when “All languages” was selected in the admin language switcher.
- Fixed bug related to back-compatibility with WooCommerce versions < 2.2.*
- Compatibility with WooCommerce 2.2.x
- Auto-download WooCommerce translations for active and new languages
- Page titles translations for WooCommerce pages taken from WooCommerce Multilingual .mo files
- Product base, product category slug, product tag slug and product attribute bases will always have to be translated via String Translation (not using WooCommerce translations from the mo files)
- Added warning message on settings page when product base not translated to all languages
- Fixed: Base currency format ignored after adding additional currency
- Fixed: Shipping class names were displayed wrong on the WooCommerce settings page when switching the admin language
- Fixed: WooCommerce pages were not working correctly after changing the default language
- Fixed: WooCommerce native interface doesn’t copy the variations prices
- Fixed: ‘Language warning’ appears when editing product translations using the native WooCommerce editor
- Fixed: Variation cannot be added to an existing order
- Fixed: Media Attachment controls for products missing
- Prevented disabling of option to use slugs in different language for products
- Fixed: Slashes not stripped correctly in product translation editor
- Fixed: ‘Copy content’ button not working on product translations
- Disable admin language switcher on the Product => Attributes screen
- Allow ‘woocommerce_price_display_suffix’ to be translated with String Translation
- Allow ‘woocommerce_email_from_name’ and ‘woocommerce_email_from_address’ to be translated with String Translation
- Fixed: Menu order is not synced when using “drag and drop” in Products => Sort Products
- Fixed: One WooCommerce attribute field won’t translate
- Fixed: Variations not showing in the correct language in some circumstances
- Optimizations for the WooCommerce Multilingual products admin page – faster when a large number of products exist
- Duplicate translations too when duplicating a WooCommerce product
- Fixed: WC Price Filter showing the wrong currency
- Ability to use any currency when creating an order in the backend.
- Some strings were showing in the wrong language on the cart and checkout page.
- Product category urls – in some cases the product category urls didn�t work on sites with the default language different than English.
- Products gallery images synchronization – sometimes, when synchronizing products “gallery images” and categories, the result was not updated correctly on the Troubleshooting page
- Fixed issues related to WooCOmmerce Dynamic Pricing
- Supoprt for translating WooCommerce 2.1+ endpoints
- ‘Continue Shopping’ button pointing to the wrong url
- Problem with short links
- Fixed some issues with Table Rate Shipping
- Performance improvements: optimized database queries
- Support rounding rules for converted prices
- More advanced GUI for Multi-currency options
- GUI for currency switchers (including widget)
- Added option to synchronize product category display type & thumbnail
- Performance improvement for WCML_Terms::translate_category_base (avoid switching locales)
- Send admin notifications to admin default language
- Dependencies update: WooCommerce Multilingual requires WPML 3.1.5
- Set language information for existing products when installing WCML the first time.
- Do not allow disabling all currencies for a language
- Removed �clean up test content� and �send to translation� dropdown on products editor page
- Message about overwritten settings in wpml-config made more explicit
- Lock �Default variation� select field in product translations
- After change shipping method on cart page we will see not translated strings
- Fixed bug related to shipping cost calculation in multi-currency mode
- With php magic quotes on, products translations with quotes have backslashes
- Bug related to translation of grouped products � simple product not showing up on front end
- Stock actions on the order page don�t work correct with translated products
- For Orders save attributes in default language and display them on order page in admin language
- Attribute Label appearing untranslated in backend order
- Memory issues on the Products tab when we have a large number of products
- �product-category� not translated in the default language.
- �WCML_Products� does not have a method �translated_cart_item_name�
- Order completed emails sent in default currency
- Language suffix (e.g. @en) not hidden for product attributes on the front end
- Quick edit functionality issues fixed
- Fixed �Call to undefined method WC_Session_Handler::get()�
- Fatal error when updating the order status to �complete�
- Currency is not converted when you switch language until you refresh the page.
- �Super Admin� not able to see the WCML menu
- Checkout validation errors in default language instead of user language
- Fixes for compatibility with Tab manager: Can�t translate �Additional Information� tab title
- Bug: SEO title & meta description changed to original
- Bug: 404 on �view my order� on secondary language using �language name added as a parameter�
- Bug: Permalink placeholders appear translated when using default language different than English
- Fixes for compatibility with Table Rate shipping: shipping classes not decoded correctly in multi-currency mode
- Bug: �show all products� link on WCML products page points to the wrong page � no products
- Bug fix: product page redirecting to homepage when the product post type slug was identical in different languages and �language added as a parameter� was set
- Bug fixes related to File paths functionality (WooComemrce 2.1.x)
- Bug: Product parents not synced between translations (grouped products)
- Bug: Grouped products title incomplete
- Bug: Db Error when saving translation of variable products with custom attributes
- Bug: WooCommerce translated product attributes with spaces not showing
- Bug: Deactivated currency still appears if you maintain the default currency for that language to �Keep�.
- Bug: Incorrect shipping value on translated page
- Bug: Reports for products including only products in the current language (WooCommerce 2.1.x)
- Bug: WooCommerce translated product attributes with spaces not showing
- Bug: Problems creating translations for shop pages when existing pages were trashed
- Bug fix: Fatal error when Multi-currency is not enabled and �Table Rate Shipping� plugin is active
- Fixed bug in compatibility with Tab Manager
- Bug fix: Cart strings falling to default language after updating chosen shipping method
- Bug fix: Reports not including selected product/category translations
- Fixed bug related to product category urls translaiton
- Fixed bug related to back-compatibility with WooCommerce 2.0.20
- Compatibility with upcoming WooCommerce 2.1
- Multi-currency support: configure currencies per languages
- Multi-currency support: custom prices for different currencies
- Support translation for the attribute base (permalinks)
- Bug: Emails not sent in the correct language when uses bulk action on orders list page
- Bug: Order notes email in wrong language in certain circumstances
- Bug: Shipping method names are being registered in the wrong language
- Bug: WooCommerce Multilingual menu doesn’t display for translators
- Bug: Using ‘category’ for products cat slug conflicts with posts ‘category’
- Bug: Paypal rejects payments with decimals on certain currencies
- Support for multi-currency (independent of language) BETA
- Support for translating products via ICanLocalize (professional translation)
- Option to synchronize product translation dates
- Compatibility with Table Rate Shipping and other extensions
- Better handling for couponse
- Fixed bug: product attributes not saved on orders
- Fixed bug: Can’t get to the cart & checkout pages if they are set as child pages
- Fixed bug: Style conflicts in Dashboard for Arabic
- Fixed various issues with notification emails
- Fixed bug: Variable products default selection is not copied to translations.
- Fixed bug: Product Table is not showing Product Draft count
- Replaced deprecated jQuery function live()
- Fixed bug: language names not localized on products editor page
- Fixed bug: Can’t set “Custom post type” to translate
- Fixed bug: Translation fields not visible – In certain circumstances (e.g. search) the translation fields corresponding to the translated languages were missing
- Fixed alignment for �Update/Save� button in the products translation editor
- Fixed bug: Default selection not copied to duplicate products
- Fixed bug: Price doesn’t change when change language on the cart page when set “I will manage the pricing in each currency myself”
- Resolved one compatibility issue with Woosidebars
- Direct translators to the products translation editor automatically (instead of the standard post translation editor)
- Fixed bug: In some situations (different child categories with the same name) the wrong categories were set to a duplicated product.
- Enhancement: Add icons for products in the products translation editor
- Register WooCommerce strings (defined as admin texts in the wpml config file) automatically on plugin activation
- WPML (+addons) – new versions required.
- lcfirst is only available since php 5.3
- Identify fields on known plugins and show their human name in our product translation table (support for WordPress SEO for now)
- Brand new GUI and workflow
- Support for easy taxonomy translation
- Variations synchronization
- Product images synchronization
- Fix logout link not working in secondary language
- Fix accepting orders in backend leading to 404
- Set email headings & subjects as translatable
- Set order language when sending order emails from admin
- Sync product tags the same way as categories
- Fix bug in ajax product search filter
- Support for WooCommerce Brands extension (http://www.woothemes.com/products/brands/)
- Initial support for Translation Editor
- Fix bug with cart currency updates and variations
- Fix language in new customer note notifications
- Sync also default options for custom attributes.
- Global resync (done only once) of the orderings of product attribute values and categories across all languages.
- Fixed a bug and a corner case in variation synchronization.
- Fixed incompatibility with PHP 5.2
- Refactor translation and currency conversion of products & variations in cart
- A problem we had with shipping selection was resolved in WooCommerce itself
- Improved synchronization of global product attributes, whether used for variations or not
- Custom product attributes registered as strings when defined in the backend
- Don’t adjust the currency symbol in WooCommerce settings page
- Term and product category order is synchronized among languages
- Additional filters for WooCommerce emails
- Fixed layered nav widgets in translated shop page
- Synchronize Product Categories
- Price in mini-cart refreshed when changing language
- Fix bug in multilingual currency setting that slipped in 2.1
- Add admin notices for required plugins
- Add support for ‘Review Order’ and ‘Lost Password’ pages
- Fix rounding issues in currency conversion
- Variations: pick translated terms using ‘trid’ gives better results
- Variations: sync to all languages when there are more than 2 languages
- Improvement: load JS/CSS only when needed
- Fix variation sync to more than one language
- Fix custom field sync for new variations
- Fix rounding of amounts in PayPal
- Adjust product stock sync to WC 2.x
- Add automatic id translation of logout page
- Adjust permalink warnings to WC 2.x
- Clean up code
- Fixed manually setting prices in translated products.
- Take advantage of WPML’s new slug translation feature.
- Added the possibility of translating custom attributes.
- Improvements to product variation synchronization.
- Fixed product stock sync for variable products .
- Fix and improve checks made to incompatible permalink configurations.
- Fix tax label translation when there is more than one of them.
- Send order notifications in the language the order was made.
- Removed several warnings and updated deprecated code.
- Cleanup language configuration file and add missing strings.
- Allow translating the ‘Terms & Conditions’ page.
- Register shipping methods strings for translation.
- Register several tax-related strings for translation.
- Fix registration of payment gateway titles and descriptions.
- Synchronize the default attribute of a variable product across its translations.
- Allow saving WooCommerce/Settings while using a non-default language.
- Fix problems when the shop page is at the home page.
- Allow using WordPress default permalink structure aswell.
- Fix amount sent to payment gateway when using multiple currencies.
- Fix for language switcher in shop pages (fixed in WPML)
- Fix for subscriptions module price not showing (fixed in WPML)
- Rewrite product variation sync: each variation is related to its translations, sync becomes easier
- Remove several PHP warnings and notices.
- Send order status update emails in the language the order was made.
- Fixed all custom fields synchronization between translations
- Fixed the stock issue for translations
- Fixed the price filter widget for multiple currencies feature
- Fixed product duplication to a second language
- Payment gateways texts now are translatable
- Custom variables translations now will be shown in the correct language
- Added helpful documentation buttons
- Added makes new attributes translatable automatically
- Added payment gateways translations
- Fixed order statuses disappeared in the orders page
- Fixed attributes translations in duplicated variations
- Fixed PHP warning when adding variations is in question
- Added multi-currency feature
- Fixed synchronization of attributes and variations
- Fixed translation of attributes
- Fixed JS error in the checkout page
- Fixed enable guest checkout (no account required) issue
- Fixed Up-sells/Cross-sells search (showed all translated products)
- Fixed ‘Show post translation link’ repeating issue
- Fixed ‘Return to store’ URL
- Fixed language selector for the translated shop base pages
- Fixed the product remove URL in the translated language
- Fixed the checkout URL in the translated language
- Fix to prevent incorrect product URL in the shop base page when the permalink is not ‘shop’
- First release