Plugin extends WooCommerce by adding new custom sorting options:
- Title: A to Z
- Title: Z to A
- Slug: A to Z
- Slug: Z to A
- SKU: Ascending
- SKU: Descending
- Stock Quantity: Ascending
- Stock Quantity: Descending
- Number of Comments: Ascending
- Number of Comments: Descending
- Total Sales: Ascending
- Total Sales: Descending
- Product ID: Ascending
- Product ID: Descending
- Last Modified Date: Oldest to Newest
- Last Modified Date: Newest to Oldest
- Date: Ascending
- Author: Ascending
- Author: Descending
- No sorting
- Random sorting
Additionally you can add your own completely custom meta sorting options.
With this plugin you can also rearrange order of sorting options (including WooCommerce default) on frontend.
Premium version also allows to rename or completely remove default WooCommerce sorting options.
- We are open to your suggestions and feedback. Thank you for using or trying out one of our plugins!
- Drop us a line at http://www.algoritmika.com.
- Visit More Sorting Options for WooCommerce plugin page.
- Upload the entire ‘woocommerce-more-sorting’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- More sorting options will be automatically added to WooCommerce plugin.
- Can I change text for added sorting options?
Yes, just go to “WooCommerce > Settings > More Sorting”.
- Will added sorting options work as default options?
Yes, You can set added sorting options work as default – just go to “WooCommerce > Settings > Products > Display > Default Product Sorting”.
thank you Tom
Perfect for everyone when having a lot of products.
Contributors & Developers
“More Sorting Options for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
3.1.0 – 08/03/2017
- Dev – “Custom Meta Sorting” section added.
- Dev – Custom Sorting – “No sorting” option added.
- Dev – Custom Sorting – “Random sorting” option added.
- Dev – Custom Sorting – “Sort by number of comments” options added.
- Dev – Custom Sorting – “Sort by slug” options added.
- Dev – Custom Sorting – “Sort by total sales” options added.
- Dev – Custom Sorting – “Sort by product ID” options added.
- Dev – Custom Sorting – “Sort by date (ascending)” option added.
- Dev – Custom Sorting – “Sort by author” options added.
- Dev – Custom Sorting – “Sort by last modified date” options added.
- Dev – Advanced – “Restore default WooCommerce Sorting” option added.
- Dev – Admin settings divided into separate sections. Dashboard added to General settings section.
- Dev –
IDadded as second
- Dev – “Reset settings” checkbox added.
- Dev – Code refactoring: separate
orderparam added (e.g.
titleremoved as it already exists in WooCommerce default function.
3.0.2 – 19/12/2016
- Fix – Multisite WooCommerce check fixed.
3.0.1 – 15/12/2016
- Fix –
handle_deprecated_options()fixed. This produced notice on plugin activation.
3.0.0 – 13/12/2016
- Fix –
inithook to constructor.
- Dev – Remove All Sorting – Empty
loop/orderby.phptemplate added to ensure maximum compatibility;
- Dev – Remove All Sorting – Storefront theme compatibility added.
- Dev – Remove All Sorting –
inithook replaced with
- Dev – “Rearrange Sorting” section added.
- Dev – “Default Sorting Options” section added.
- Dev – Code refactoring. “Custom Sorting” – “Enable Section” checkbox added. Functions renamed etc.
- Tweak – Plugin renamed.
2.1.0 – 08/10/2016
- Dev – Version variable added.
- Dev – Multisite support added.
- Fix – Coder.fm link fixed.
- Tweak – Plugin renamed.
- Tweak – Author added.
- Tweak – Readme.txt header updated.
- Tweak – Language (POT) file added.
2.0.1 – 27/08/2015
- Dev – Remove All Sorting – Blaszok theme compatibility added.
2.0.0 – 29/07/2015
- Dev – Option to treat SKUs as numbers or texts when sorting, added.
- Dev – Sorting by stock quantity – added.
- Dev – Major code refactoring. Settings are moved to “WooCommerce > Settings > More Sorting Pro”.
- ‘Remove any sorting option’ option added
- Sort by SKU option added
- Default sorting bug fixed
- ‘Remove all sorting’ option added
- Initial Release