A WooCommerce plugin that allow user to add an extra fee for any order with the minimum amount option. If you set minimum order amount, then it will compare with current cart/order total. Or else, it just add extra fee to all orders.
In WooCommerce Settings Panel, there will be a new submenu link called ‘Extra Fee Option’ where you can:
- Enabled / Disabled the extra fee option
- Change “Label” to any text
- Change “Amount” to total extra fee you want to apply
- Choose “Type” to Fixed Fee or Cart Percentage (%)
- Choose “Taxable”
- Change “Minimum Order” to any amount
- Implement an extra fee for any order less or equal than the minimum order amount
- 2 languages available : English UK (en_GB) and Chinese (zh_CN)
- Do use POEdit and open ‘wc-extra-fee-option.pot’ file and save the file as wc-extra-fee-option-[language code].po, then put that into languages folder for this plugin.
GET PRO VERSION
- Upload the entire woocommerce-extra-fee-option folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to WooCommerce Settings panel at left sidebar menu and update the options at Tab Extra Fee Option there.
- That’s it. You’re ready to go and cheers!
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Extra Fee Option” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Testing up to WordPress v 5.8.2
- Added Pro Version link
- Testing up to WordPress v 5.1.1
- Fixed PayPal problem due to percentage calculation
- Fixed layout problem
- Added “Type” option to let user choose fixed fee or cart percentage
- Updated compatibility for WordPress 4.0 and latest WooCommerce 2.2.x version.
- Updated css and add pro version link
- Updated add fee function
- Updated readme file
- Updated minimum order amount as optional in order to add extra fee
- Initial Release
- Allow user to add an extra fee for any order less or equal than the minimum amount