A big UX mistake on many eCommerce web sites is hiding access to the cart. After adding a product to the cart the visitors next logical step is to complete the purchase. Don’t frustrate your customers by making them search for the cart button!
This plugin adds a sitewide tab that displays the number of products in the cart. Clicking the tab or adding a product to the cart from a shop page will reveal the cart contents with a link to the checkout.
There are options in the Customizer to control the display.
Please feel free to contribute on github.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Choose your display settings on the catalog tab of the WooCommerce settings screen
- It doesn’t look like the screenshots on my site, what gives?
This plugin uses CSS3 for things like animation, rounded corners and box shadows. If you’re not using a modern browser then it might not look the same as the screenshots.
There is also the possibility that your theme is overwriting styles although that will be unlikely.
- I found and fixed a bug how can I help?
Thanks! Please fork the repo on github, push your fix then send a pull request.
I Wish it could be possible to change the title ‘Your cart’.
Other than that awesome!
great little plugin
it only picks up your current settings, but you can adjust if you want to add some code
much preferred over default woo basket (what are we in the eighties?)
would donate, but no button
Usefull plugin but since the new version, i’m really disapointed about that settings have disappeared. All the settings was important and now we only can change the background and the icon color.. Why ?!
Gimme back the previous settings !
Thank your for this work … simple and top !
However, I think a link to Cart would be very effective, by exemple on the h2 Title ?!
Thanks again 😉
После последнего обновления, модуль упал в подвал и красуется огромной корзиной.
Runs straight out of the box, a little easy styling to make it personal, cracking plugin,
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Cart Tab” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
1.1.1 – 10/03/2017
- Tweak – WooCommerce 2.7 support. Kudos @webmandesign.
- Dev – Scripts and styles now versioned correctly.
1.1.0 – 08/02/2017
- New – Cart tab is now hidden when the cart is empty.
- Tweak – Overlay styling.
- Localisation – updated .pot file.
1.0.0 – 26/01/2017
- New – The cart tab now opens when an add to cart button on a shop page is clicked.
- New – Cart tab opens on click rather than hover.
- New – Display controls moved to the Customizer.
- New – Integration with Storefront theme.
0.5.0 – 06/07/2016
- New – Cart tab no longer displayed on handheld devices.
0.4.0 – 23/05/2016
- New – Cart tab widget now has a max-height and will scroll if the contents are larger than the container.
- New – Option to display cart total or subtotal. Props @craigtracey
- Tweak – Translations now managed on .org (https://translate.wordpress.org/projects/wp-plugins/woocommerce-cart-tab).
0.3.1 – 04/17/2014
- Fix – Hide the tab shadow when the cart is hidden.
0.3.0 – 04/03/2014
- WooCommerce 2.1 compatibility.
0.2.2 – 14/01/2014
- Sanitized some outputs (kudos colegeissinger).
0.2.1 – 16/09/2013
- Better way of hiding the cart. Compatible with WP Super Cache as long as “late init” is enabled. Kudos bigbrowncow.
0.2 – 01/07/2013
- Added option to hide cart tab if the cart is empty. Kudos azhkuro.
0.1.1 – 30/05/2013
- Improved i18n
- added languages folder
- added default .po file
- added German translations for v0.1.1 (inluding the above enhancements)
- Kudos to deckerweb for the above 🙂
- UI tweak to be inline with 2.0s slightly updated settings API
- Stripped object pass by reference