Using the Postmates Integration for WooCommerce plugin, you will be available to support on-demand deliveries to your customers.
- Flat rate charging for customers.
- Delivery status on order page.
- Custom shipping method title.
- Custom pickup notes for the courier.
- Backend delivery status on orders page
- Email admin in case of issues with the delivery submission.
- Shipping zones support
- Multiple Addresses support
- Automatically tip driver when the delivery is completed.
- Real-Time Delivery Tracking URL
A Postmates Developer Account, you can register here: https://postmates.com/partner/welcome
Customer ID that can retrieved from the Developer Dashboard.
An API key that can retrieved from the Developer Dashboard.
A Signature Secret Key (required only if you want to use Webhooks to track deliveries).
Store/Warehouse full address.
To receive live updates about the order status webhooks should be configured on Postmates dashboard. The webhook URL is http://www.yoursite.com/?postmates_webhook=1
Check Postmates Approval Guide here: https://postmates.com/developer/docs/resources#approval
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Postmates Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Added support for taxes.
Added postmates_shipping_cost filter to filter the delivery fee.
Added support for custom WooCommerce order statuses.
Added Tracking URL on the order screen
Added possibility to send the order products to Postmates
Adding support to automatically add a tip after the delivery is completed.
Adding support for multiple addresses.
Adding Shipping Zone support.
Release of the first version.