Using the Postmates Integration for WooCommerce plugin, you will be available to support on-demand deliveries to your customers.
- Flat rate charging for customers.
- Delivery status on order page.
- Custom shipping method title.
- Custom pickup notes for the courier.
- Backend delivery status on orders page
- Email admin in case of issues with the delivery submission.
- Manual delivery submission from the backend
- User Email (currently can be handled using ‘postmate_status_update’ action)
A Postmates Developer Account, you can register here: https://postmates.com/partner/welcome
Customer ID that can retrieved from the Developer Dashboard.
An API key that can retrieved from the Developer Dashboard.
A Signature Secret Key (required only if you want to use Webhooks to track deliveries).
Store/Warehouse full address.
To receive live updates about the order status webhooks should be configured on Postmates dashboard. The webhook URL is http://www.yoursite.com/?postmates_webhook=1
Check Postmates Approval Guide here: https://postmates.com/developer/docs/resources#approval
Contributors & Developers
“WooCommerce Postmates Integration” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Release of the first version