A WooCommerce which allow you to add extra fee option with every orders in your WooCommerce store. You can set the extra fee type as “Fixed” and “Percentage” on sub-total of cart.
It gives total control to store owners to set up the rules for the additional fees.
Now you will see a new sub-menu as Extra Fee Options under Woocommerce menu in WordPress admin, where you can set bellow settings:
- Enabled / Disabled the cart extra fee
- Change “Label” as you want
- Change “Amount” to cart total extra fee you want to apply
- Choose “Extra Fee Type” to Fixed Fee or Percentage of Cart Total
Key Benefits of using Cart Extra Fee Option Lite:
- Add extra fees to increase your revenue and average order value.
- Charge the customers for additional services like gift wrap.
- Share your expense with a customer like payment and shipping fees
- Easily manage and create complex extra fees rules
We do support our free plugins and extensions, but please understand that support for premium products takes priority. We typically check the forums every days (with a maximum delay of one week).
- Download the archive and unzip it in /wp-content/plugins OR install via Plugins > Add New > Search for the Woo Extra Fee in the search bar.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Update the plugin settings in your Woo Extra Fee Page.
- You’re done!
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Extra Fee on cart for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
1.0.0 – 12th June 2016
- Initial release of plugin.
1.1.0 – 4th November 2016
- Fixed: The plugin generated 1 characters of unexpected output during activation. If you notice “headers already sent” messages, problems with syndication feeds or other issues, try deactivating or removing this plugin.