Add ESTO hire-purchase payment gateway link to Woocommerce.
You can also add an approximate monthly payment amount on the product page.
- Make sure you have the latest WooCommerce plugin
- Upload Woocommerce ESTO plugin
- Go to Woocommerce -> Settings -> Checkout -> Esto
- Fill out all the fields (Shop ID and Secret Key can be found at https://partner.esto.ee/settings)
- Enable the module
- Install the plugin
- Go to WooCommerce -> ESTO Product Calculator
- Enable the calculator
- If you want to add a logo beside the monthly text, add the image to ‘/assets/images/icons/’
- Uncomment the required line in ‘/includes/Calculator.php’@display_calculator
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Woocommerce ESTO” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Woocommerce ESTO” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Feature — Optional order number prefix
- Fix — Compatibility for WooCommerce Google Analytics Integration plugin
- Fix — Calculator price for variable product discounts
- Fix — Change on-hold order status to cancelled when application is rejected. This is required to release reserved stock. Without this change, on-hold orders need manual cancelling by shop admin.
- Feature — Send new order admin email after confirmation for orders with automatic on-hold status
- Fix — Add enable/disable ESTO X Payments calculator functionality in the admin dashboard. Default is disabled.
- Fix — Prevent margins on images in ESTO X checkout calculator
- Feature — ESTO X new payments calculator shows customers the actual monthly payment in checkout under the payment method description
- Feature — Add settings for ESTO Product Calculator url in different languages
- Fix — Add maximum limit for showing ESTO Product Calculator
- Fix — Card payment logo being oversized
- Fix — Problems with uploading custom logos
- Feature — Setting configuration allowing to position checkout payment method logos next to (default) or below the payment method title
- Fix — Fallback method for loading WooCommerce countries if payment gateways are initialized too early
- Update — New rebranded logos for check out
- Fix — Prevent card method api request if card payments are disabled
- Fix — Critical error which broke the site after updating
- Fix — Order total amount rounding error
- Added changelog to plugin Readme.
- Fix — Pay Later change logo setting