This plugin allows you to accept digital checks through Checkbook.io as payments through WooCommerce.
Simply install the plugin, configure the settings to fit your needs, and Checkbook.io will appear as a payment option in your WooCommerce cart.
First you will need to setup your Checkbook.io account and receive your API credentials.
- Navigate to checkbook.io and create an account if you have not already. If you have, login to your account.
- From your account dashboard, go to Settings > Developer. On this page you can see the API credentials necessary for plugin installation.
- Install the plugin through the WordPress.org Plugin Repository
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Configure screen to configure the plugin settings with your API Secret Key and Client ID.
- On the Configure screen, a default value for the Redirect URL will be filled in. Set this link as the Callback URL on the Checkbook Developer page.
Why do I receive an error that I cannot send checks to myself?
While testing the plugin, create a separate Checkbook.io account to make payments from. You cannot send a check to your account from your own account.
I am facing another issue.
Please contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contributors & Developers
“Checkbook: Digital Checking for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Checkbook: Digital Checking for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added a debug option to the admin settings
- Changed oAuth HTTP requests to be compatible with the new Checkbook’s oAuth flow
- Bug fixes
- Changed plug-in title
- Adding technical support information
- Changed URL link from checkbook.io to app.checkbook.io
- Changed oAuth HTTP requests to be compatible with Checkbook’s updated backend systems
- Updated compatibility to work with Checkbook API v3
- Initial upload to WordPress.org