Connect WooCommerce to your exiting Billomat account with ease and save time and money.
Clients and articles will be automatically created and updated and invoices are generated when a WooCommerce order completes.
This plugin uses Billomat webhooks to synchronize data from Billomat to WooCommerce.
Please register the following 3 webhooks in Billomat under “Settings > Webhooks” with the secret key shown under the Billomat tab in WoCommerce -> Settings.
Event: Customer / change
Event: Customer / delete
Event: Articles / change
Event: Articles / delete
Event: Delivery note / Change of status
Event: Delivery note / delete
Event: Invoice / Change of status (since 1.1.0 – 2017-11-02)
Event: Invoice / delete (since 1.1.0 – 2017-11-02)
- Move plugin files to the directory
/wp-content/plugins/woocommerce-billomator install it via WordPress plugin management.
- Activate WooCommerce Billomat from your Plugins page.
- Visit WoCommerce -> Settings and click on the Billomat tab to enter your billomatID and API key (you must activate the API access for a user under “Settings > employees“ in Billomat).
- Set the other options to your requirements.
Warning: please insert net prices, otherwise rounding errors can occur.
Contributors & Developers
“WooBillomat” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
2.4.5 – 2022-03-15
- Fix – Swap join() parameters since glue right is deprecated in PHP 7.4.
2.4.4 – 2021-06-01
- Fix – Separate shipping calculation for carts with 0 total value. Fixes double-creation of shipping billing position under certain conditions (introduced by 2.4.3)
- Fix – Change selectors for order actions to correctly display invoice / delivery note icons
2.4.3 – 2021-05-19
- Fix – Fix missing shipping tax rate if tax total is 0
2.4.2 – 2021-04-12
2.4.1 – 2021-03-09
- Fix – Ignore cancelled orders on invoice update webhook
2.4.0 – 2020-11-30
- Fix – Add discount tax if Billomat tax setting is gross
- Dev – Guzzlehttp upgrade (version 6.3 to 7.2)
- Dev – Add header to Billomat API calls (WooBillomat [version])
2.3.8 – 2020-02-11
- Fix – Add shipping items for
shippingtax status: consider order items for products with tax_status shipping while creating shipping items
2.3.7 – 2019-07-18
- Fix – Find tax rate if tax has total (fixed no passed tax rate if default WC tax class is used)
2.3.6 – 2019-07-12
- Fix – Removed addition of discount tax
- Fix – Check invoice item tax class instead of tax total (fixed empty tax name / rate for items with 0% tax)
2.3.5 – 2019-05-06
Added missing $payment_method variable to map_data().
2.3.4 – 2019-04-17
- Fix – Moved template_id parameter from invoice ‘complete’ to ‘create’. Fixes a bug where no default invoice template is set in Billomat and WCB order status setting is ‘draft’ (results in unset template_id).
2.3.3 – 2019-03-27
- Fix – Changed shipping item calculation values to avoid rounding errors.
- Fix – Removed user_email update on customer update webhook (only update billing email, not WP user email).
2.3.2 – 2019-01-29
- Dev – Added default option to payment gateway based settings.
- Tweak – Pass order discount as invoice
reductionparameter instead of own invoice item (fixes tax problems).
- Tweak – Show the order ID as context for order related error messages.
- Fix – Added fallback shipping item if new tax rate based calculation fails (if sum of tax items is 0.00).
- Fix – Find valid WC_Tax in product updater (fixes passing inactive tax classes).
- Fix – Check if get_shipping_total() is greater than 0.00 before creating shipping invoice item.
2.3.1 – 2019-01-09
- Fix – Added separate shipping invoice items based on order items tax rates.
- Fix – Fixed typo in communication error message.
2.3.0 – 2018-11-21
- Dev – Added option to create an invoice correction for cancelled orders.
- Dev – Separated options for creating/delivering invoices: added new option to choose the order status for sending/attaching invoices.
- Dev – Replaced invoice payment checkbox with a dropdown to choose the new order status.
- Fix – Avoid adding a shipping invoice item if the shipping total is 0,00.
2.2.1 – 2018-11-03
- Fix – Discount gross/net calculation – add get_discount_tax() to discount invoice item if Billomat tax setting is gross and WooCommerce is net.
- Fix – Removed action for deleting Billomat user due to a bug with falsely called user_delete hook.
- Fix – Added static keyword to invoice account actions to get rid of strict PHP warning.
2.2.0 – 2018-08-16
- Dev – Added reset function for articles, clients and invoices to WooBillomat settings to delete all references to Billomat entities.
- Dev – Added Billomat ID fields to articles, variations, users and orders to allow admins to manually reset references to Billomat entities.
- Tweak – Improved error handling: display admin errors when something couldn´t be synced/created due to deleted Billomat entities.
- Tweak – Write to error_log (aka wp-content/debug.log) in case of an Billomat API exception (https://codex.wordpress.org/Debugging_in_WordPress#WP_DEBUG_LOG).
- Dev – Display rating notice after 10, 30, 50 created invoices.. Give us 5 stars! 🙂
- Fix – Use subtotal_tax instead of total_tax to find invoice item tax rate. This fixes a bug where free items (total 0,00) are passed without tax rate.
2.1.2 – 2018-06-25
- Fix – Avoid generating empty WooCommerce order when a Billomat invoice is created manually.
2.1.1 – 2018-06-05
- Fix – Fixed wrong connection failure message when adding Billomat API credentials.
2.1.0 – 2018-05-29
- Dev – Added WooCommerce -> Billomat payment mapping in order to complete invoice payments with the Billomat payment method.
- Dev – Optimized error message: added last Billomat API error to the WooCommerce Billomat backend tab.
- Fix – Fixed wrong tax calculation on invoice items in case a coupon is used (use total_tax instead of subtotal_tax).
- Fix – Added check of email type to email_attachments to avoid triggering invoice attachment for emails which are not an order confirmation.
2.0.0 – 2018-03-16
- Dev – Added setting “Invoice status” to define the Billomat invoice status per payment gateway.
- Dev – Added setting “Update orders” to update WooCommerce orders automatically based on Billomat invoice status change webhooks.
- Dev – Added setting “Invoice templates” to set an invoice template per payment gateway.
- Dev – Added setting “Sync article numbers” to synchronize articles numbers between WooCommerceBillomat.
- Dev – Added option “Disable description sync” to ignore the article descriprion in export and import.
- Dev – Added setting “Order summary” to add an order actions invoice button / Order detail invoice link in customer fronted.
- Dev – Added several export/import WordPress filters to modify the data passed from WooCommerceBillomat.
- Fix – Consider article description source in import webhook handler. This avoids overwriting the default WooCommerce description instead of the short description.
- Fix – Consider tax for coupons.
- Fix – Added netgross conversion of sales price in import.
- Fix – Consider WooCommerce sale price on import update. If a WooCommerce sale_price is set, update it instead of regular_price.
- Fix – Include empty tax_class in WC_Tax::find_rates() in build_invoice_item().
- Fix – Only add tax_name/tax_rate if order item has tax.
- Fix – Add order shipping tax if Billomat tax setting is set to ‘GROSS’.
- Dev – Added admin errors for reaching Billomat quotas. Show which quotas are reached instead of a generic error message.
- Fix – Fixed rounding errors in net gross calculation (too less decimals).
- Fix – Added fallback for tax country for invoice items.
1.1.0 – 2017-11-02
- Dev – Added setting “Article description source” to define which WooCommerce product field (description or short description) is used as Billomat article description. Defaults to short description.
- Dev – Added setting to disable invoice creation per payment gateway (or completely as until now).
- Dev – “Draft” added to invoice status selection. Draft-invoices can be completed at a later point in time via the order metabox. IMPORTANT: a new webhook has to be installed in Billomat (Event: Invoice / Change of status – see “Billomat webhooks”).
- Fix – Implemented webhook handler for removing Billomat reference (
billomat_idpostmeta) from an order when an invoice is deleted in Billomat. IMPORTANT: a new webhook has to be installed in Billomat (Event: Invoice / delete – see “Billomat webhooks”).
1.1.1 – 2017-11-29
- Fix – Consider Billomat tax setting (net/gross) when creating invoice items – add tax price to total if Billomat tax is set to gross.
- Fix – Wrap free texts single-resource response in array as Billomat API returns an one-dimensional array.
- Fix – Moved autoload include to WCB_Client due to an autoload error in certain environments.
- Tweak – Don´t cache Billomat tax setting (net/gross) – request directly via API when needed. This avoids problems when Billomat settings change.
- Tweak – Added error handling to all WCB_Client API call methods. An admin error notice will be added in case there are any Guzzle exceptions.
- Fix – Empty return replaced with