WMS Tools plugin helps you to add wms-tools.com auth code without need to change your wordpress theme code
- Put the plugin folder into [wordpress_dir]/wp-content/plugins/
- Go into the WordPress admin interface and activate the plugin
- Go to http://wms-tools.com/keywords and get Your “User Code” number from the bottom of the page
- Go to the options page and fill “User Code” number
Before upgrade DEACTIVATE the plugin and then ACTIVATE and RECONFIGURE!
- How can I submit a bug?
Write me to firstname.lastname@example.org, please, it’s the quicker way to have it fixed. You can write to the
WordPress forum, too, but I read it rarely.
- Other FAQs?
I’m collection tips and FAQ on this page
so I can update it more easly.
Contributors & Developers
“WMS Tools” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Readme.txt updated
- Updated install instructions
- Added user code screenshot
- First release