WIS-Logger let developers to use the “do_action” function to debug theirs plugin.
- Let developers log information/debug/warnings/Errors/Fatal
- No need to remove logging after release, if wis-logger is not installed nothing happends
- Ability to fetch all kind of PHP errors and log them in the same way
- You can shose which debug level you want to log.
Having problems or need support? Use the feedback button on http://warting.se
wis-loggerfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings – WIS-Logger in admin area of your site, set it up to your needs.
Contributors & Developers
“WIS-Logger – UDP, File & Growl logger” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
Interested in development?
- Initial release