Spiff up your wine blog. The WineLog plugin allows you to easily add WineLog wine badges and wine lists to your site.
- Upload the
winelogdirectory to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Navigate to Settings –> WineLog to add your redirect rules.
- Add shortcodes like [winebadge id=”55195″] or [winelist query=”myevent” num=”10″] to your blog posts and pages.
- How do I find the wine id?
You will need to get the wine id from WineLog. Browse to the wine at http://www.winelog.net, then look for the id in the URL. The id comes after /wines/wine/. In this URL, the id is 55195: http://www.winelog.net/wines/wine/55195/praxis-viognier-2007
Contributors & Developers
“WineLog” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- This is the launch version. No changes yet.