This plugins simply adds an extra field to all widgets that lets you
add a link to the widget’s title. When the widget is displayed, the title is now clickable and links to the url you entered.
Works with all widgets!
- Open links in new tab/window
- Wrap entire title bar in the link. Useful when you need to make the whole title bar clickable, not just the title text.
- Can I link the widget title to current page or post?
You can use the
widget_title_linkfilter to do that.
any chance of an update?
Plugin not getting any updates over 3 years, it still works pretty well with my Divi! Thank you.
Undefined indexPHP Notice
- Introduced the
- Added option to wrap entire title bar inside the link
- Added option to open links in new window/tab
- Fixed Fatal Error bug (https://github.com/ragulka/widget-title-links/issues/3) thanks @bainternet!
- Fixed a last minute bug
- Fixed “The plugin does not have a valid header” issue
- Refactored the plugin onto a class
- Uses dynamic_sidebar_params filter instead of wiget_title filter. This will hopefully make this plugin compatible with all widgets.
- Initial release