Widget Icon enhances your website with 640+ beautiful icons from Font Awesome and Elusive font libraries designed for Twitter Bootstrap. You just select a font library, select an icon and display it in any widget on your WordPress site.
- Works out-of-the-box with every widget and theme.
- Select from 640+ beautiful icons
- Select from Font Awesome and Elusive icon libraries
- Select icon position
- Set icon padding in pixels or percentage
- Select icon vertical allignment (top, bottom, middle etc.)
- Select icon size (standard, large, x2, x3, x4)
- Automatically use color from widget title or set it manually with color-picker
- .pot file for translations included
You can also use these icons anywhere in your theme.
For Elusive icons
<i class="elusive icon-adjust"></i>
For Font Awesome icons
<i class="font-awesome icon-adjust"></i>
- Chinese – by xiaoyaole
- German – by Matthias Siebler
- Polish – by Bartosz Arendt
- Install Widget Icon either via the WordPress.org plugin directory, or by uploading the files to your server
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to the Widgets menu and select icons for each of your widgets.
No questions yet.
I like this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Widget Icon” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- New: German translation, thanks to Matthias Siebler
- New: Chinese translation, thanks to xiaoyaole
- Tweak: Font Awesome updated to 3.2.1
- Tweak: Added new icon size 5x
- New: Font Awesome icon library
- New: Option to select icon library for each widget
- Tweak: Better way of embedding icons, now it should really work with EVERY theme (Thanks Bob)
- Tweak: 4 new icon positions (Thanks Bob)
- Fix for themes: P2 theme, Responsive theme, Patchwork, Custom Community
- Initial release