It will embed your google map into a widget area. You can add a widget in any of your widget areas and It will show your map.
From the dashboard:
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section
- Search For “Widget for Google Map”
- Install, then Activate it
From the control panel:
- Unzip (if it is zipped) and Upload
widget-for-google-mapfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Is there need anything to do with my theme?
No, you can not do anything, It will be work automatically with your widget area.
Does it work with any theme?
Absolutely! It will work with any theme where WordPress works.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Widget for Google Map” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Widget for Google Map” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial stable realese