Display the latest Tweets from your Twitter accounts inside WordPress widgets. Customize Tweet displays using your site or theme CSS.
Customize the number of tweets displayed. Filter out @replies from your displayed tweets. Optionally include retweets. The widget plugin automatically links usernames, lists, and hashtags mentioned in Tweets to keep your readers on top of the full conversation.
- Can multiple instances of the widget be used?
- Can private Twitter accounts be used?
No. The widget does not support authenticated requests for private data.
- I see less than the requested number of Tweets displayed
Twitter may return less than the requested number of Tweets if the requested account has a high number of @replies in its user timeline.
- Add notices to upgrade to Jetpack for further updates.
- Support display of retweets via widget configuration option.
- Remove type hinting for broader compatibility with PHP versions.
- Compatible with Snowflake, Twitter’s new message id system
- New Twitter URI structure accepted as username input
- Improved linking of usernames, lists, and hashtags. Now uses Twitter official regex.
- Filter replies on the server-side. Improves total bytes over wire.
- Rename time_since function to avoid conflicts with other plugins
- Initial version