Provides a dynamic image banner for whenisupdate.com, which is an automated release tracker for Rust.
The service provides both past and future releases using estimates based on accumulated data from Steam.
- Install the plugin from the WordPress plugins screen, or manually by uploading the files to the
- Activate the plugin after installing, or from the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use Settings->When Is Update screen to configure the plugin, optionally enabling link attribution
- Use the
When Is Updatebuttons in either the Text or the Visual editor, or the shortcode
[whenisupdate]anywhere on your site where you would like to show the image banner
- Change the image alignment using
- How do I use this again?
There are three ways to add the image banner:
- Use the
When Is Updatebuttons in either the Text or the Visual editor
- Simply include the shortcode
[whenisupdate]anywhere on your site
- Use the included widget
You can also change the alignment like this:
- Use the
- What are the banner dimensions?
As of writing this, the banner image is 234×60 pixels in size.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“When Is Update” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “When Is Update” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Added alignment options for the widget
- Added a simple widget
- Fixed a potential issue with the preview
- Added support for both HTTP and HTTPS
- Added retina (high res) support
- Added missing file
- Fixed rendering issues
- Added editor buttons to insert the shortcode
- Added alignment options
- Fixed an issue with the default non-attributed version
- Moved to a more reliable image loading method
- Initial version