The plugin enables the bar of the post formatting options icon
Clicking the icon will open a window that contains the form for registration of links
Links will be saved in the bank and will be available in Smart Links List tab
Sign In / Choose a link unit the following code is inserted in the post where XXX is the id of the block saved in the database.
Example: the following links on this page are being entered via the plugin is not formatted but I’m working on the option to insert CSS for block
- install the plugin from the wordpress repository version (always updated)
- after downloading the plugin activate it
- click on new post or new page
- to enter the link unit click the yellow icon in the edit bar
- window that appears enter the links in the form and click insert
- finished the plugin created a short tag eg [SmartLinks id = “1”]
- save the post / page and see the result in your blog
Contributors & Developers
“Smart Links – 1.0.1” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- bugfix – result null