This plugin adds a widget to the WordPress dashboard that allows users to submit a theme customization request from within WordPress itself, rather than having to visit werkpress.com. Come to think of it, you should visit us there anyway.
- Upload the zip file to the
/wp-content/pluginsdirectory and unzip it.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Go to your WordPress Dashboard and find the new widget. Click and drag it to a convenient location, if desired.
Does WerkPress do anything weird or evil with my contact information?
No way. We will use your email address to contact you about your customization request and nothing more.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WerkPress Theme Customization Request” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Removed old callback function that is no longer needed.
- Fixed array declaration error for earlier versions of PHP (before PHP 5.4.x).
- Initial beta version.