Simple Woocommerce Management App
With wemanage app you can manage your woocommerce website from anyware at any time – for free!
Woocommerce management was never been easier.
NO JETPACK NEEDED
Download WEmanage APP
What can be done with the app?
WEmanage app is full of useful features:
- Receive notifications of every sale on the site – including failed or canceled orders!
- View orders in real time.
- Contacting purchase owners in one click – Via email, phone or WhatsApp!
- Adding new products to the site – Includes products with many variations!
- Extremely fast update of product prices – Includes bulk editing and variation editing!
- Extremely fast product inventory management – Including of product variations!
- Viewing site sales reports – Site visits, purchases, conversion rate
- Receive leads from the website using Elementor forms and the contact form 7
- Contact form 7 to WhatsApp or call or email (reply with a click)
- Elementor forms to WhatsApp or call or email (reply with a click)
And many more features on the way!
What is the difference between WEmanage App and WooCommerce App?
At this point, the main differences are in the user experience.
We make it possible to edit many products more quickly without entering product by product and editing one variation at a time.
Now you can go through a list of products, open a desired product with a click and change stock or price within a second.
Customers can also be contacted in real time when an order has been canceled or failed to complete the purchase!
In the near future we will release a version that includes much more advanced capabilities
in the following areas:
- Communication with website visitors.
- Management of coupons and promotions.
- Inventory management and logistics.
- Customer relationship management
Is it safe to use WEmanage App?
- Our system acts as an intermediary between the website and the application.
- Neither we nor any other party has the ability to connect to your website or see your information.
- All communication is end-to-end encrypted.
how to use?
You have 2 options:
1. Go to: WEmanagee Web interface or download and install WEmanage App.
2. Sign up and add you website – the system will do the entire process for you..
1. Install wemanage plugin on your website
2. Go to the Plugins page and activate the WEmanage App Worker plugin.
3. Under WEmanage App Worker plugin you will see Connection Management link.
4. Click on the link and after popup shows click again on Manual Installation blue link.
5. Copy a secure and temporary code that will be shown to you.
6. Paste the code in add website process in Manual installation option in WEmanage App.
WEmanage is a Website Management Company with over 15 years of experience.
We built this App and web interface baced on our clients demands and we will continue to improve the app’s capabilities more and more so that everyone can enjoy full control over their website!
our official searvice website:
WEmanage – Webbsite Management services
Why is the service free?
We provide the service free of charge. In the future we will offer various upgrades that will also be paid.
Is there support in the process of adding a website?
If you encounter a problem, the system will offer you to open a service tickit so that we can help you connect the site successfully!
Can any website make use of the WEmanage app?
Basically Yes. But there are sites that block communication and then server-side actions will be required to enable it.
How to uninstall the plugin?
Simply deactivate and delete the plugin.
This will automatically disconnect any connection between the site and the application
Contributors & Developers
“Management App for WooCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Management App for WooCommerce” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Plugin released.
- misc bug fixes.
- fixed dynamic plugin folder name issue.
- improved settings page.
- misc bug fixes
cf7 and elementor forms support