ATTENTION: This project has been discontinued and is no longer maintained. You should switch to another plugin!
Wemahu is a crowd powered malware scanner for wordpress. The component can help to find malicious code within a “hacked” wordpress installation. All results can be submitted to nekudo.com to constantly improve malware detection.
Additionally it can monitor files for changes to identify malware attacks as soon as possible.
- Scan files for malware using a regular expression database.
- Monitor files for changes using checksums.
- Run regular scans on your filesystem using cronjobs and receive reports by email.
- Automatically updated signature and whitelist database.
- Define different rulesets for your scans.
- Timeout prevention: Even lots of files can be scanned without running into script timeouts.
" Plugin could not be activated because it triggered a fatal error. "
- Project discontinued.
- URL change.
- Added blacklist to exclude folders from file-modification check.
- Minor layout improvements.
- Signature/Whitelist updates.
- First version.