Just place the Widget on your sidebar to let your visiters translate words from Hawaiian to English or English to Hawaiian.
Plugin Updated Dec-18th
- Download and unzip the plugin into your WordPress plugins directory (usually
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- Place the widget on your sidebar through the ‘Widgets’ menu in your WordPress Admin.
- What do I do after I activate the Plugin?
Go to the Widgets menu in the WordPress Admin and add the “WEHEWEHE” Widget to your Sidebar or Footer Area.
Contributors & Developers
“WEHEWEHE Hawaiian English Dictionary Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improved support for WordPress 4.1 and current web standards.
- Updated URL for wehewehe.org queries.
- Improved support for ʻokina and kahakō usage.
- Fixed query string to accept escaped single-quotes as an okina by stripping backslashes.
- Added Background Color Option to the Settings page.
- Fixed query string to except spaces by adding urlencode for posted variables.
- Added Menu Placement Options to the Settings page and updated styles on the right sidebar.
- First versions uploaded to WordPress.