WedgePrint plugin for wordpress allows you to show your blog readers short time visual screen-size messages before the content actually loads.
Messages can be funny, commercial or whatever you want. This plugin is in ‘beta’ phase at the moment, so ‘handle with care’, which translates into: be careful in its use. It is recommended to try it first in a pre-production environment and closely inspect blog statistics for undesirable effects the first days in production mode. The plugin controls through ‘cookies’ the number of messages a reader gets per hour: now variable!, so readers don’t feel saturated 😉 Visit our web page WedgePrint.net and please follow our guidelines and warnings. You are welcome to give us feedback about this project, feel free to take a look at the code.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Customize the plugin options on ‘WedgePrint Manager’ through the ‘Settings’ menu in WordPress
Why should I not do anything illegal with this plugin?
Because linking someone’s page without permission is sure to annoy that person.
Contributors & Developers
“WedgePrint” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Improved presentation speed.
- Added useful features to the WedgePrint Manager page.
- Improved starter version – beta release.
- The starter version – beta release.