The Wedding Countdown Widget displays details about your wedding along with a live countdown to the big day. Some of the options include show/hide any fields, select different list styles, adjust countdown time difference.
For more information about Wedding Countdown, visit yourweddingpro.co.uk.
- Upload the ‘wedding-countdown’ folder to your
/wp-content/plugins/directory, or install via the plugins admin panel.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to your widgets screen, and drag the Wedding Countdown widget to your sidebar.
- Change the settings and save.
- Why is the countdown time is wrong?
The countdown time could be a few hours off, this would be due to your server time and time differences in your country. You need to use the Time Differnce option to offset the time to be correct.
- How do I hide a field?
Simply leave it blank in the options.
Contributors & Developers
“Wedding Countdown Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Version 1.0 Released 10/09/2013
- First release!