By using the webZunder Open Graph Plugin, you can easily improve the presentation of your content in social networks like Google and Facebook and in search engine results.
With the Plugin you can easily:
- define a fallback description for pages and posts without a description
- define a fallback image for pages and posts without an image
- define an individual description and an individual image for your posts and pages
- connect your Google+ Business Page with your WordPress pages (Google publisher tag)
- connect your Google+ User Profile with your WordPress articles. So your G+ avatar appears aside the search results (Google author tag)
- connect your Facebook Business Page with your WordPress site (Facebook publisher tag)
- create a summary twitter card for your posts
To avoid problems, we recommend to desist from parallel using other SEO-plugin which supports Open Graph meta tags, Google Authorship or twitter cards.
You want to better monitor and control your social media activities? Then try it out the plugin in combination with webZunder. Simply try webZunder risk-free for 30 days and push on your own online marketing.
Find further information on www.webzunder.com
- upload the
webzunderfolder into the
- activate the webZunder Open Graph Plugin through the
Pluginmenu in WordPress
- configure the plugin by going to the
webZunder Pluginmenu that appears in your admin menu
install the plugin directly through the WordPress Dashboard
You can find the faq on www.webzunder.com/de/webzunder-open-graph-plugin/
The plugin does not localize though, in some sharing options it uses German.
Also, Facebook doesn’t work now, console says: “Uncaught SyntaxError: Unexpected token ILLEGAL”
Looking into that…
Contributors & Developers
“webZunder Open Graph Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- [Bugfix] added missing table element to bugfix some backend problems
1.[Bugfix] added the missing part from bugfix for 126.96.36.199 in google stuff
1.[Bugfix] Fixed problem with missing image
1.[Bugfix] Fixed Problem with special chars in title
- Tested with WordPress 4.0
- Added Version Handling for future Development
- minor bugfixes
- added option to define keywords for frontpage
- minor bugfixes
- added a bit schema.org for google+
- added some seo basics for article: keywords, canonical link, description tags
- added summary twitter card support for frontpage
- Added option to activate summary twitter card. easily add the twitter account of your page and your personal twitter account.
Your Twitter Card must be validated by Twitter in order to work correctly. You can test and validate your Twitter Card using the Validator
- The plugin is now available in english and german.
- [Bugfix] Description can now contain quotes.
- Added Option Fields in User Profile to add Social Links for Facebook and Google Authorship
- Inital Commit into WordPress Repository