This plug-in helps you to manage website logo at front end. You need to upload logo from the admin section it will provide you code snippet and you just need to place it on the page where you want it to be displayed..
We’re keeping things as small and light as possible while still allowing for great add-on features through WordPress’s extensive plugin system.
- Put the ‘Website Logo’ folder in your ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate Website Logo plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Visit ‘Settings > Manage site logo’ and upload your website logo image.
- Adjust the CSS of your theme as needed, to make everything pretty.
- Put this shortcode where you want to show site logo or you can put shortcode “[site_code]” into your wordpress page content.
- How this plugin will work?
ans: you just follow the installation guide and you need to put the plugin shortcode into your file it will display your website logo wherever you put this code.
- for more query about website logo plugin
please contact us on http://www.raveinfosys.com/contact-rave-infosys/
Contributors & Developers
“Website Logo” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- First release