This plugin creates widget with information about the author of the site. You can also add social links, it will be displayed under the general information.
- Upload or extract the
web4pro aboutmefolder to your site’s
/wp-content/plugins/directory. You can also use the Add new option found in the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Enable the plugin from the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- Now the Web4pro About me widget is available.
- Go to Appearance > Widgets.
- Enable Web4pro About me widget.
- Enter widget title
- Add information to the widget (Name, Caption, Main text).
- Upload you photo. (We strongly recommend use the “About me” photo size on upload, 50 x 50 pixels).
- Add necessary links to the social links bar.
- Click save.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Web4pro About me” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Web4pro About me” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed bug with widget styles
- Fixed bug with inserting images into post content
- Added Pinterest, Deviant Art and Instagram buttons