Web Invoice lets WordPress and WordPress MU blog owners send itemized invoices to their clients. Ideal for web developers, SEO consultants, general contractors, or anyone with a WordPress blog and clients to bill. The plugin ties into WP's user management database to keep track of your clients and their information.
Once an invoice is created from the WP admin section, an email with a brief description and a unique link is sent to client. Clients follow the link to your blog's special invoice page, view their invoice, and pay their bill using Moneybookers, Google Checkout, AlertPay or PayPal. The control panel is very user-friendly and intuitive.
Credit card payments may be accepted via Authorize.net, MerchantPlus' NaviGate, Moneybookers, Google Checkout, AlertPay or PayPal account. For recurring billing we have integrated Authorize.net's ARB API that will allow you to setup payment schedules along with invoices.
- Create invoices from the WordPress control panel
- Prefill customer information using the WordPress user list
- Download invoice as PDF document
- Send invoice notifications to customers with a secured link back to the web invoice
- Send invoice reminders to customers with a secured link back to the web invoice
- Accept credit card payment via PayPal Payflow, Authorize.net, Sage Pay or MerchantPlus NaviGate
- Moneybookers, AlertPay, Google Checkout, 2Checkout or PayPal available if you don't have a credit card processing account
- Setup recurring billing using Authorize.net's ARB (Automatic Recurring Billing) feature, Google Checkout Subscriptions, PayPal, AlertPay or Moneybookers
- Force web invoice pages to be viewed in SSL mode
- Archive old invoices
- Easily use old invoices as templates for new ones
- Dynamic and intuitive user interface
- Automatically mark invoices paid via Moneybookers (Requires merchant status), AlertPay
(Requires merchant status), PayPal, Payflow, Payflow Pro, Sage Pay, Authorize.net or Google Checkout as paid
- Split gateway support (Your client is given the option of choosing the preferred gateway from
the list of gateways you support). e.g PayPal and Moneybookers
- All user interfaces are internationalized
- E-mail templates and hooks to allow you to customize the e-mails sent to your clients
- Integrate with other plugins, actions available: web_invoice_mark_as_paid, web_invoice_content_append, web_invoice_front_top, web_invoice_front_bottom, web_invoice_front_top, web_invoice_front_paid, web_invoice_front_unpaid, web_invoice_invoice_save, web_invoice_process_settings, web_invoice_display_settings, web_invoice_invoice_restart_recurring, web_invoice_invoice_pause_recurring
- Works with WordPress 3.x and WPMU 3.x
Would you like to see this plugin in other languages? Please show your interest in
the Web Invoice community forum.
Web Invoice is already translated to:
If you like this plugin please give it a good rating, and consider saying thanks, sponsoring a feature or making a donation.
Special thanks should go to Tammie Lister for creating the cool logo
Plug-in uses dompdf to generate PDF documents.
This is a fork of WP-Invoice, however now lot of things have changed since.