A collection of plugins that optimize WordPress 3.3.1 to use (and brand!) as a CMS. Includes our custom plugins and some extra’s. It is intended as an all-in-one package. Using this plugin in combination with the recommended plugins will turn WordPress into a perfect dream CMS tool that you can use for your customers. This plugin will let you know what other plugins to install. You will find the configuration settings in the “Settings >> Web Editors CMS” menu.
This plugin is intended to make worpdress a CMS… something to dummy down the admin interface for your customers with you branded name it. We recommend a lot of plugins; setting user roles and knowing how to code PHP is really a must especially when using Pods; it is intended for webmasters after all. If this is not you then this plugin is probably not for you.
- Brand WordPress
- Customize Dashboard
- Add Permalink shortcodes into CMS
- Multiple content blocks
- Cleans up Messy Dashboard
- Easily edit pages from admin menu – Adds all pages in drop down of admin pages menu
This plugin recommends use of the following plugins:
- and much more!
- Major changes to bring everything in working order for WordPress Version 3.3.1+
- Corrected default size of header admin logo
- Created a mini logo and adjusted the header to accomodate the 3.2 update.
- Made it more flexible to customize branded logos
- Added ability to add or remove link to website in admin header
- Substituted capability manager plugin for user role editor (it is supported and multisite compatible)
- Made fixes to the custom dashboard widget.
- Made it easier to install recommended plugins with a simple click (still figuring out a way to auto install)
- Suggested using Easy Admin Color Schemes, PHP Code Widget plugins, Google Analytics for WordPress & Google XML Sitemaps plugins.
- Fixed path to branding logos.
- Fixed a typo when displaying required plugins: (redirection was printed twice)
- 2011-02-05 Initial release