Shows the current weather of your location or the weather of the visitors location via widget in the sidebar of your wordpress blog.
- Unpack the zipfile weatherwidget-X.y.zip
- Upload folder
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Configure color etc. via admin panel
<?php if(function_exists('weatherwidget_display')) weatherwidget_display(); ?>in your template or use the sidebar widgets.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WeatherWidget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- v0.4 11.03.2010 some improvement by refactoring loader code
- v0.3 13.07.2009 css fix again, widget was broken in some templates
- v0.2 10.07.2009 small css fix
- v0.1 09.07.2009 initial release