The Weather sidebar widget shows current weather and forecasts for the current day and the next three days for any location you choose.
Multilingual widget (Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Norwegian, Persian, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese and Spanish).
- Present the weather in your sidebar or by shortcode anywhere on your site
- Weather available for nearly any location in the world
- Very easy to choose location (Autocomplete locations).
- Weather texts in Afrikaans, Arabic, Basque, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, English, Filipino, French, German, Indonesian, Norwegian, Persian, Italian, Turkish, Portuguese and Spanish
- Customizable Layout (Shell Background / Weather Background) using color picker
- Cool and familiar style (Twitter style)
- Current Weather
- Day Forecast
- Three Day Forecast
- Title of your choice
- Detailed information of current weather
These features rock!
- Choosing from multiple languages
- Autocomplete location in widget control panel to help you choose your location correctly
- A Color picker to customize your weather layout
Why Autocomplete and color picker functions don’t show up?
when you use the widget for the first time, you need to refresh your widget control panel to make Autocomplete and color picker functions start loading before you edit your weather setting.
- This is the first version so no changes yet.