The Galleries by Angie Makes plugin adds robust gallery features to your WordPress theme. These gallery options work flawlessly with Angie Makes WordPress themes. This no-fuss plugin is perfect for Photographers, Creatives, and anyone else looking to display their site images in serious style.
See A DEMO of what You Can do With the Angie Makes Galleries Plugin Here:
Here are just a few options the Angie Makes Galleries Plugin offers:
- Mosaic / Pinterest-esque Tiling Images
- Display Images in 1-9 Mosaic
- Tiling Columns
- Link Images to Internal or External Site Urls
- Slider with Bottom Image Links
We have tested this plugin to work with the latest version of WordPress, but do not offer individual troubleshooting support as this is a free plugin. If you need individual support, we’re happy to assist you if you purchase our premium support by purchasing a premium, Angie Makes WordPress theme from angiemakes.com.
- Installation Instructions
- Uzip the
- Upload the
wc-galleryfolder to your
- In your WordPress dashboard, head over to the Plugins section.
- Activate WP Canvas – Gallery.
- Uzip the
- How do I use the shortcodes?
Insert a gallery through your dashboard. You will see extra dropdown settings when configuring your gallery.
- How do I fix HTTP error code when uploading media?
- Where can I get more help?
For more tutorials on our gallery plugin, go to our knowledge base.
- How can I disable extra image sizes and thumbnails from being generated?
I’ve never found a simpler and better working gallery plugin than WP Canvas Gallery. I dont understand the many bad reviews. The plugin works under WordPress 4.7.3 perfectly. It is wonderfully easy to use and very well integrated into the Gallery Editor. Manyt thanks for this useful work. Please continue with the maintenance of the plugin.
the plugin created ghost images that didn’t exists
So happy I’ve found your wordpress gallery plugin. I’ve been looking for a long time for a gallery that has all the options to link to pages or have captions on top of below images & has a nice lightbox effect. Thank you so much. Have used it on quite a few websites now & all working well. Hope you stick around & keep updating.
Hard to believe this guy got so much bad feedback. Obviously I wouldn’t touch this plugin. Thank you for all the feedback.
If you want a gallery plugin that misbehaves in Chrome, creates duplicate images and has a non-existent customer support then this is the plugin for you! But it updates regularly, so that’s nice -__-
Running an elegant themes theme, and LOVED what this plugin helped me create. Lightweight, easy to use, and beautiful results. http://jamiesdesigns.com/mosaic/ Looks great!
Contributors & Developers
“Galleries by Angie Makes” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- More elegant loading of masonry gallery images.
- Updated brand name.
- Fixed bug with large galleries stacking images
- Updated imagesLoaded Package to version 4.1.1
- removed ellipsis
- updated wpc settings framework to version 1.0.2
- updated owl carousel 2.1.4
- updated flexslider 2.6.1
- updated flexslider to 2.6.1
- updated magnificpopup to version 1.1.0
- updated images loaded library to 4.1.0
- Updated gallery js file
- CSS bug fixes
- remove deprecated carousel
- added option to disable thumbnail generation
- admin style update
- adding settings link in plugin page
- Single column galleries on mobile displays
- Always show captions on mobile displays
- Added new caption option: Show On Image Pop-up
- Hide masonry gallery by default in CSS
- Fixed bug with masonry being randomely sorted
- Masonry gallery items now loads in series when each image is loaded
- Removed text from nav buttons in owl carousel.
- Moved flexslider and owl carousel to vendors folder
- Wait for images to load before calling flexslider.
- Updated Owl Carousel
- Updated Flexslider
- Fixed bug with bottom image links not responding correctly on mobile devices
- Updated images loaded library to 3.1.8
- Fixed bug with masonry shifting when container width was a decimal number
- Show gallery captions on image links when viewing mobile devices
- Better slider and fade animation
- Fixed flicker blug with slider in chrome
- fixed bug with hide control option not being applied to flex slider
- fixed style bug with dynamic height content
- Fixed bug with captions displaying when there are not any
- Updated magnific popup gallery
- Fixed bug with update in settings framework
- Code clean up
- Updated owl carousel
- Rearranged gallery options
- enabled smooth height
- Updated flexslider library
- Added Image size identifier for easy reference
- Removed loading of widgets file
- Updated options panel with settings framework
- Fixed style bug with magnific popup
- Updated Magnific Popup Library
- FIxed bug with gallery insertion option not being referenced correctly
- Removed ‘Image Size’ from gallery option since WordPress includes it by default now.
- Added position number and attachment id class name to gallery items
- Now wrapping caption with href value in image links
- Updated and customized flexslider library
- supporting lightbox for WooCommerce galleries
- code clean up
- Gallery captions and image sizes now are the same width
- Fixed style bug in gallery caption
- minor style update fix for previous version
- Galleries now work inside WC Shortcodes accordion, tabs, and toggle shortcodes
- Added gallery support for infinite scroll
- caption only display on one line now.
- Gallery now defaults to show captions on image hover
- removed duplicate call to admin.js
- Updated image popup library
- Made all own carousels to loop back to beginning when end is reached
- Added option to open images in new tab
- Bug fix
- Bug fix on checking for defined images sizes
- Removed Transition Styles
- Fixed broken HTML tag
- added overflow hidden to captions
- Use masonry library provided by WordPress
- loading jquery before masonry
- Added image sizes
- Replaced percentage gutter width with pixel value.
- Added Owl Carousel
- Added 2 more slider displays
- Fixed a very obscure bug that kept image sizes from displaying.
- removed rel tag
- Made an update to the responsive behavior of galleries
- HTML5 compliant gallery structure
- Fixed bug where custom links only worked when link was set to media
- Added option to disable integrated popup script
- updated masonry library
- Fixed permission bug with options
- Updated magnific popup script
- Fixed bug with vertical scroll bar appearing in pop up image
- Fixed bug with masonry gallery not resizing defined widths and heights on images
- Enhanced Gallery Options
- Better positioning of directional arrows
- Much improved masonry gallery
- Much improved slider gallery
- Added option for fade or slide in slider
- Fixed firefox bug with width percentage
- More options added in media panel
- CSS improvements
- Removed fancybox and added another image popup library with a friendly license.
- Plugin released. Everything is new!