Wave Ya Flag – Show your opinion with your flag.
This Widget shows a 3D-Flag of an Image that you want to show.
::: Requires FlashPlayer 10 :::
- Make sure you’re running WordPress version 2.3 or better. It won’t work with older versions.
- Download the zip file and extract the contents.
- Upload the ‘wave-ya-flag’ folder to your plugins directory (wp-content/plugins/).
- Activate the plugin through the ‘plugins’ page in WP.
- See ‘Options->Wave Ya Flag’ to adjust things like display size, etc…
In order to actually display the 3D Flag, you have three options.
- Create a page or post and type [wp-flag] anywhere in the content. This ‘tag’ will be replaced by the flash movie when viewing the page. See [here](http://flashapplications.de/?p=668) for more info.
- Add the following code anywhere in your theme to display the Flag. “” This can be used to add Flag to your sidebar.
- The plugin adds a widget, so you can place it on your sidebar through ‘Appearance’->’Widgets’. Open the widget to access it’s own set of settings (background color, etc).
- I’d like to change something in the Flash movie, will you release the .fla?
Just Mail me : sontag(at)flashapplications.de
Contributors & Developers
“Wave a 3D Flag” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release version.