Warp Driven Visual Search would help improve your website conversion rate, get more recurring visitors, make longer user sessions and know what your visitors are looking for.
This plugin would show the visually similar search results on product detail page with a widget on the page bottom and on product list page after you click the search icon on the product image.
By several clicks, you can add the Visual Search function to your website quickly:
1. Install the plugin
- WooCommerce 2.2 or later
- WordPress 3.5 or later
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t even need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WarpDriven Visual Search, login to your WordPress admin panel, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Warp Driven” and click “Warp Driven Visual Search” Plugins. You can install it by simply clicking Install Now. After clicking that link you will be asked if you’re sure you want to install the plugin. Click yes and WordPress will automatically complete the installation. After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link.
MANUAL INSTALLATION VIA THE WORDPRESS INTERFACE
- Download the plugin zip file to your computer
- Go to the WordPress admin panel menu Plugins > Add New
- Choose upload
- Upload the plugin zip file, the plugin will now be installed
- After installation has finished, click the ‘activate plugin’ link
MANUAL INSTALLATION VIA FTP
- Download the plugin file to your computer and unzip it
- Using an FTP program, or your hosting control panel, upload the unzipped plugin folder to your WordPress installation’s wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin from the Plugins menu within the WordPress admin.
2. Register a WarpDriven account
Got to official website: https://warp-driven.com, register a new account
3. Choose a plan and subscribe it
FEATURES for different plans
Free plan (1-month without any fee)
- Advanced visually similar search algorithm through WarpDriven AI API
- Optimised image search results with comprehensive AI prediction
- Visually Similar Search Widget on product detail page
- Discovery View on product list page
- Init only preferred product categories for Visual Search. So even big websites can use the free version to have a try.
- Customisable search button at product list page
Starter plan (Starting at $980/year)
- Include all the FEATURES from Free plan
- Ticket-based Support
Grow up plan (Starting at $3,000/year)
- Include all the FEATURES from Starter plan
- More credit as demand
- Premium ticket-based Support
Enterprise plan (Customised version, Starting at $12,000/year)
- Include all the FEATURES from Grow up plan
- Special industrial Algorithm
- Customised big data handling and data analytics pipeline
- Integration with eCommerce ERP
- Integration with Google analytics, Xero, Facebook etc.
- Monthly reports or real-time dashboard
- Premium ticket-based and Online Support
You can find the pricing for both sets of plans here: Pricing Tables
4. Add your website and get the API Key
Add your website in the table, the copy the WD AI API Key.
5. Go to the WordPress Warp Driven Visual Search Plugin Setting
Click the button “I COPIED MY API KEY“ and paste your copied API Key into the text box then confirm it.
6. Choose products and init them
Choose all product categories you preferred, then click the start button to vectorise the products with Warp Driven AI API.
After the process finished, you can go to the product detail page or product list page to see the Visual Search results!
Any technical questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us:
- Integrated WooCommerce Plugin with WarpDriven AI API
- Implemented WooCommerce feed pagination
- Integrated Visually Similar Search widget and Discovery View on product list page into one WooCommerce Plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Warp Driven Visual Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Warp Driven Visual Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.