The warcraftfeed plugin let’s you display your latest World of Warcraft achievements and character information in the sidebar of your blog, in a manner which will not disrupt the rest of your blog loading like many other plugins.
- Unzip the zip file and upload the entire folder to wp-content/plugins.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
Widget Enabled Themes
- Go To The Widget Screen Under Appearance.
- Add the warcraftfeed Widget.
- Fill in the required information about your character
- Save your changes
Non Widget Enabled Themes
- Add a reference to jQuery 1.4.4 in your head tags (http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jquery/1.4.4/jquery.min.js)
- Add a reference to jquery.warcfraftfeed.js in your head tags
- Add The following HTML to your sidebar, ensuring to enter the realm name as it appears in the URL of your armory page
Contributors & Developers
“warcraftfeed” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.
- Fixed the region selector in the plugin configuration to reflect the saved region
- Initial release