This plugin simplifies the addition of Wanderfly widgets to your WordPress website. You can specify a destination, country, or region to feature on your posts, so your user can explore that area in greater depth on Wanderfly.
How do I get an API Key?
- Go to wanderfly.com
- Create an account if you don’t have one already.
- Once you’re logged in, go to the “Wigets” page.
- In the “Wanderfly Widgets” section, enter your domain name in the text field (eg: http://wanderfly.com), then click “Get Key.”
- After the success message has been displayed, copy the API Key displayed next to your domain name.
- Go back to your WordPress admin panel, in “Settings” > “Wanderfly.”
- Paste the API Key in the appropriate box.