WooCommerce Waitlist lets you track demand for out-of-stock items, ensuring your customers feel informed, and therefore more likely to buy.
Sends email as soon as product arrives in stock.
Features And Options:
- Notifies customers when they can purchase an item that is out-of-stock through email.
- Translation Available.
- Track users list and quantity.
- Ask users, how much quantity they need.
- Works for all types of products.
- Enable/Disable guest users.
- Set Waitlist button at different positions.
- Animations for waitlist modal.
- How to setup?
Everything is already setup.Just activate the plugin & you are done.
- How to translate?
- Download PoEdit.
- Open the watilist-woocommerce.pot file in PoEdit. (/plugins/waitlist-woocommerce/languages/
- Create new translation & translate the text.
- Save the translated file with name “waitlist-woocommerce-Language_code”. For eg: German(waitlist-woocommerce-de_DE)
, French(waitlist-woocommerce-fr_FR). — Language code list
- Save Location: Your wordpress directory/wp-content/languages/
- Waitlist button shows when product is out of stock.
- As soon as the product is in stock again , it sends email to all the users in waitlist.
Fantastic plugin. Easy and usefull. Support is amazing.
Worked with author via chat and they supported brilliantly via TeamViewer. Fixed an issue themselves, that too just minutes after I posted in their support page. Great support, thank you.
- New – Improved “View Waitlist” design
- New – Delete user from waitlist.
- Fixed – Translation Bug (Thanks to Jerome)
- New – Added Custom “SEND EMAIL” button.
- New – Option to disable auto email.
- New – Premium release.
- Fixed Bugs
- Fixed Bugs
- Fixed – Missing product name in Email.
- Fixed – Now works in quick edit too.
- Initial Public Release
Contributors & Developers
WooCommerce Waitlist is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors