Countdown to a date or a certain duration (e.g 60 seconds from page load).
- Unlimited no. of countdowns.
- Easy visual builder with live preview that generates shortcode that looks like
- Infinite colors.
- Set width, height, font size.
- 600+ fonts.
- Rounded corners.
- Timezone: WordPress or GMT
- On finish options: Nothing, Hide countdown, Redirect, trigger DOM events (click, hover etc).
- Smooooth transitions.
- Beautifully responsive (IT’S 2017).
- Quick translation form for time units.
Oh, and 3D cubical styles too.
Loads files only if shortcode or widget is present.
- Feature suggestions are implemented quickly.
Support : We’ll respond to your issue within 3-18 hours.
Write to us at support [at] plugin.builders
So I searched everywhere for a good countdown plugin - I was willing to pay but unfortunately almost every "free" plugin gave practically no features for me to decide if I wanted to purchase or not. Then I found the free version of Waiting, loved the look of the countdown timers and the functionality, and decided to upgrade to premium. I had a very small issue which ended up being a plugin conflict - when I emailed for support, I was replied to instantaneously, and the issue was sorted for me within minutes - and it was 11pm at night for this guy!!! Seriously, amazing. If you want a countdown timer that actually works, go for this one. Won't let you down.
Exactly what I was looking for! Allows you to create both timers for a certain date out, as well as a pre-set amount of time when someone comes to your page. Also customizable. Awesome plugin! Will be donating to designer.
- Very important, please update now.
- Fixed a timezone bug that was offseting time by wrong amount while editing.
- Fixed an On Finish bug. Test code was left in the previous version.
Fixed Duration mode bug introduced in 0.4.1.
Fixed datepicker issues.
Fixed a bug that produced error when countdown name contained apostrophes.
Fixed errors caused by Waiting 0.3 in Widgets and Theme customiser pages.
- Option to make labels lowercase or not.
- Option to shorten labels to 3 characters or not.