Voucherify helps clients like Verivox, Book A Tiger and Helix build coupon generation, distribution and tracking unlike legacy coupon software. Voucherify is an infrastructure through API for software developers who are dissatisfied with high-maintenance custom coupon software.
Whether you’re just starting out or you’re an established enterprise with thousands of promotions, we have you covered.
Our API-first platform helps developers integrate digital promotions across any marketing channel or customer touchpoint – eventually giving full control over campaigns back to the marketing team.
The Voucherify Framework covers the following features:
- Multiple promotion campaigns: Coupons, Gifts, Discounts, Referral Programs, Loyalty Points
- E-commerce integration with Woocommerce checkout form
- Manager for distributing coupon codes to customers
- Redemptions tracking & monitoring
An account in Voucherify is required to leverage this plugin for Woocommerce. Every paid plan starts with the 30-day free trial (pricing).
- PHP version 5.6 or greater
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater
- WordPress 5.4.2 (it’s very probable it will work on earlier versions)
- WooCommerce 4.3.1 (it’s very probable it will work on earlier versions)
Provide App ID and App Secret Key from your voucherify account, and make sure the option “Enable integration with Voucherify” is checked.
Learn more here: https://docs.voucherify.io/docs
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Voucherify” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Voucherify” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Voucherify” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
3.0.0 – 2022-04-19
- Improvement: Support for gift vouchers
- Improvement: WC version and voucherify plugin versions parameters sent in the Voucherify API request headers
2.5.1 – 2022-04-14
- Fix: typo
2.5.0 – 2022-04-01
- Improvement: added unit types (minutes, hours, days) to the lock session length setting
- Improvement: added wp token id in headers to all requests to the Voucherify API.
2.4.0 – 2022-03-03
- Improvement: added woocommerce order id as a order.source_id in the API call request
2.3.1 – 2021-12-21
- Fix: fatal error when trying to cancel order from the orders list in the admin panel
2.3.0 – 2021-11-29
- Fix: removed unecessary revalidation just before the redeem
- Improvement: a new setting in plugin options to override the default API endpoint
2.2.2 – 2021-09-12
- Fix: missing shipping info during the redeem
2.2.1 – 2021-09-07
- Fix: issues with order item prices sending to the API
2.2.0 – 2021-06-02
- Fix: fatal error while trying to remove a coupon that does not exists in voucherify anymore
- Fix: Supporting PayPal IPN
2.1.6 – 2021-05-10
- Fix: adding new discount code should properly replace the previous code in the cart
- Fix: prevent adding multiple discount codes to the order created via admin panel
- Fix: discount revalidation after cart update
- Fix: support for woocommerce-subscriptions plugin
2.1.5 – 2021-04-22
- Fix: missing file
2.1.4 – 2021-04-21
- Fix: Releasing voucherify session when order is cancelled
- Improvement: added session release button to the order edit screen
2.1.3 – 2021-04-19
- Fix: Supporting PayPal IPN
2.1.2 – 2021-03-27
- Fix: Supporting vouchers via Woocommerce REST API
2.1.1 – 2021-03-23
- Added Spanish Language Pack
2.1.0 – 2021-03-10
- Improvement: Added support for free shipping coupons
- Improvement: Added support for redeem rollback operation
- Improvement: Added support for separate discounts per products
- Improvement: Changed redeem to lock operation for orders placed by customers
- Fix: Sending product ID to the api
- Fix: Multiple issues with supporting vouchers in the WC admin panel
2.0.1 – 2020-08-14
- Fix: Added SKUs to the API request
- Fix: Vouchers application in the admin panel
- Fix: Redeem from Admin panel should be done when order is changed to processing or completed
- Fix: wrong total amount when redeem is made from the admin panel
- Fix: other bugs and exceptions when trying to add vouchers from the admin panel
2.0.0 – 2018-02-10
- Improvement: added integration with voucherify’s promotions
1.0.1 – 2018-02-08
- Fix: Core Coupons was not visible when integration disabled (in voucherify settings, while plugin activated).
1.0.0 – 2018-01-27
- Initial implementation