This plugin does not cache widgets automatically! You must define which widgets get cached.
Add a widget to the cache and designate which actions the cache gets flushed on.
$widget_cache = Voce_Widget_Cache::GetInstance(); $widget_cache->cache_widget( 'Archive_Links_Widget', array( 'save_post' ) ); $widget_cache->cache_widget( 'WP_Widget_Recent_Posts' );
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
$widget_cache = Voce_Widget_Cache::GetInstance();
$widget_cache->cache_widget( ‘Archive_Links_Widget’, array( ‘save_post’ ) );
$widget_cache->cache_widget( ‘WP_Widget_Recent_Posts’ );
- I installed the plugin but nothing is happening
The caching is not automatic. Refer to the documentation to see how to implement caching on widgets.
- How can I verify my widgets are being cached?
You could use a plugin like WPDB Profiling
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Voce Widget Cache” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Testing with WordPress 4.1
- Removing cache interaction on customizer preview
- Adding Capistrano deploy files
- Adding composer support
- Fix PHP Warning is widget array is not set.
- Hooks to clear a widget’s cache are now optional.
- Updated documentation.
- Initial version.