The vjoon WordPress Adapter hands content stories, including text, media and meta data that have been created in your vjoon K4 system to WordPress for further processing.
If requested by a vjoon K4 user, the adapter returns a URL that displays a preview of the content story in vjoon K4.
Log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New. In the search field type “vjoon WP Adapter” and click Search Plugins. Click Install Now to install vjoon WP Adapter.
Connecting to vjoon K4
Once you have activated “vjoon WP Adapter” for the corresponding site, you have to connect your website with your vjoon K4 publications by providing authorization information within vjoon K4.
- Go to “Settings > vjoon WP Adapter”.
- Copy the values from the fields “API URL” and “Application Password” (for K4 versions < 13.0, use “API URL”, “API Key” and “API Secret”). You will need these values to define publication settings in vjoon K4. Refer to the vjoon K4 documentation about the integration with WordPress for details.
Please Note: If you have generated new API URL, Application Password, API Secret or API Key, make sure to click Save Changes before leaving the vjoon WP Adapter settings dialog.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“vjoon WordPress Adapter” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Tested with WordPress 6.0
- Usage of Application Password to support Multi-Factor Authentication
- Support of Multi-Site installation
- Tested with WordPress 5.9
- Minimum requirement changed to PHP 7.4
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Fixed Bug UNI-249: Alignments of images are now displayed correctly even if the Gutenberg Editor is selected.
- Tested with WordPress 5.7
- Fixed Bugs UNI-235, UNI-242: HTML entities added as text are now correctly shown as characters, and are not interpreted as formatting anymore.
- Tested with WordPress 5.6
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- Feature auto-update is supported
- Tested with WordPress 5.4.1
- Fixed Bug UNI-185: Menu links to articles of type page are now preserved when an update is published.
- Tested with WordPress 5.4
- Tested with WordPress 5.3.3
- Initial version