This very simple little WordPress plugin shows the Advanced Toolbar button in your WordPress 2.1x
WYSIWYG Post Editor. No more fumbling around for the correct hotkey to show these “hidden” buttons.
Just click the button (see red circled image in the screenshot).
If you use the wysiwyg editor, you’ll want to give this a try. I think you’ll be pleased.
Note: This is now built-in to WordPress 2.3 and unnecessary.
Big shout to Mark Steel for the code.
- Unzip the download.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- How can I tell if it is working?
You’ll see a new button at the right end of your Post Editor toolbar
- I don’t see the new button
- Have you verified that you activated the plugin?
- Are you using the Visual Rich Editor?
- Check Users -> Your Profile, the top checkbox should be checked.
- You may need to clear your browser’s local cache (ctrl-F5 in Firefox, for example)
Contributors & Developers
“Visualize Advanced Features” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors