This Plugin adds a Visit Website Button and Visit Store Button(when woocommerce installed & activated) in WordPress Customizer so users can easily go to the frontend of the website either on a new tab or existing tab.
Installation is fairly straightforward. Install it from WordPress Plugin Repository or Manually by downloading the Plugin zip file. Just activate it and the button is already there on the Customizer. No settings required.
From within dashboard (recommended)
- Navigate to Dashboard – Plugins – Add New;
- Search for Visit Website Link in Customizer;
- Click Install, then Activate.
- Download the plugin as a
- Unzip downloaded archive and upload
visit-website-customizerfolder under your
/wp-content/plugins/directory (resulted plugin path should be
- Navigate to Dashboard – Plugins and activate the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Visit Website Link in Customizer” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Visit Website Link in Customizer” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Added Visit Store Link * Changed some styles
* Initial version released