IMPORTANT: Vimeo has changed its API. Versions of this plugin earlier than 2.0 are dependent on the old API and will cease to function in September 2009. You must upgrade to plugin v2.0 for your video badge to function properly. v2.0 provides backward compatibility, so you should not need to change your plugin calls to match the new API.
Version 2.1 brings support for Shadowbox (lightbox functionality; off by default) and user-defined default width and height of the Shadowbox and Zoombox players (all must be set at the top of the plugin file itself).
If you are having issues with the plugin, PLEASE contact me for assistance.
- Do you have an example?
Visit the plugin website for additional implementation tips.
- Brings support for Shadowbox and user-defined default width and height of the Shadowbox and Zoombox players. (Thanks to Ben Stewart for the suggestions.) (2011-01-13)
- Fixes issue where using zoombox and small thumbnails returned invalid links. (Thanks to Seb.)
- Brings compatibility with vimeo’s new SimpleAPI 2. Also added is support for Zoombox (lightbox functionality; off by default) and the option to choose thumbnail size (small by default, 75x100px). (2009-08-07)
- Addressed another caching issue, hopefully making the temporary cache location universal (by determining what OS your server has and selecting the temp. folder accordingly). (2009-03-27)
- Addressed a caching issue. (2009-03-19)
- Added image caching functionality. (2009-01-16)
- Fixed the thumbnail alt quotes so apostrophes in video titles don’t invalidate xhtml. (2008-11-25)
- Fixed a caching issue. Previously, the collections would cache to the root folder. Now they cache to the tmp folder (unless cache location manually set). (2008-07-25)
- Added support for groups, channels, and albums after vimeo’s Simple API was changed. (2008-07-23)
- Based on XML format, using vimeo’s Simple API. (2007-10)
- Initial release, based on RSS format. (2007-07-10)