Allows you to embed your Vimeo videos into your posts from the editor.
- Simple to set up. Just enter your Vimeo username
- Adds a box to the bottom of the post editing page
- Use the dropdown boxes to add your videos or your friends
- You can also manually enter any Vimeo address
- Edit all the parameters of the video player with ease
This plugin does not work with the Visual (tinyMCE) editor
- Q. How do I use this plugin?
A. Once it’s installed add your Vimeo username, then when your write or edit a post a box will appear under the text input box.
From this box you can access you and your friends videos or manually enter the Vimeo URL of a video you want to use.
Solved the problem with the Colour Picker
Added Comments to the embedding function so videos can be easily identified. Added a visual representation of the video’s size to help with layout. Added CSS file so that colour picker appears by the button instead of the bottom on the screen.
Added script to handle Group URL’s Half added a colour picker for admin page
Added checkboxes to the options page
Now outputs Valid XHTML based on [Paul Tulipana’s tutorial] (http://www.designlessbetter.com/blogless/posts/how-to-display-video-content-from-vimeo-with-valid-xhtml)
Also includes the option to change the settings for the video such as:
* The video dimensions
* The colour of the text displayed on the video
* Show the video owner’s portrait
* Show the video owner’s name
* Show the title of the video
* Allow fullscreen viewing
- First release w00t!