This plugin allows us to use the services offered by streamdefence.com via API
StreamDefence protects your videos from bots & Reports / Removal and block who would “steal” and “repost” your third-party stream plus Automatically regenerate your Openload.co videos if are deleted.
The video player of third party sites such as Openload.co, Youtube.com, Dailymotion.com, Primevideos.net, Vidlox.me, Streamango.com, Vidoza.net and many others, will be encrypted and protected so that malicious people can see the iframe of the video and copy it.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/plugin-namedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the Settings->Streamdefece settings screen to configure the plugin
- Enter API Code generated by Streamdefence.com
- Enter your security options,Click on Save
Each video in a new published or edited post will be automatically encrypted.
- For the correct functioning of the plugin for wordpress versions 5 and higher, it is advisable to install the Disable Gutenberg plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Stream Defence” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors