This is a beautiful responsive video grid with responsive lightbox for WordPress blogs and sites. Admin can manage any number of videos into the grid.
Admin can add, edit and delete videos.admin can set video title to lightbox. Before add grid, to WordPress blog, admin can preview a video grid. Admin can set video background. Admin can also set if you want to play video into a lightbox or redirect to the respective site. The free version only supports youtube and Dailymotion. Pro version can support Youtube, Vimeo, Metacafe, DailyMotion, and custom HTML 5 Video
Find WordPress Video Grid Pro Plugin (Unlimited Video Grids+Much more fatures) at WordPress Video Grid Pro Plugin
Please rate this plugin if you find it useful
Add any number of video to grid.
grid and lightbox both are responsive
Preview your video grid before use it.
grid installation into theme is simple just add shortcode to theme or pages/posts.
changes to video backgroud.
play video into lightbox or redirect.
grid can have caption.
10.WordPress capebilities feature.
=Pro Version Features=
Unlimited Video Grids and lightbox(Multiple Video Grids).
Custom height width of thumbnail.
Support video types Youtube,Vimeo,Metacafe,DailyMotion, Support custom html 5 videos.
Use custome video thumbnail Or oneclick video thumbnail image download.
Display video description into lightbox.
On/Off Video thumbnail captions.
Set pagination size and use ajax pagination.
Admin can display video gallery according video order.
Mass video order updates.
Sort by random videos
Open video into lightbox or new browser tab.
Responsive Admin Layout.
WordPress capebilities feature.
This plugin is free for everyone! Since it’s released under the GPL, you can use it free of charge on your personal or commercial blog. But you can make some donations if you realy find it useful.
This plugin is easy to install like other plug-ins of WordPress as you need to just follow the below mentioned steps:
upload video-grid folder to wp-Content/plugins folder.
Activate the plugin from Dashboard / Plugins window.
Now Plugin is Activated, Go to the Usage section to see how to use wordpress thumbnail slider.
1.Use of wordpress responsive video grid is easy after activating plugin go to Video Grid with Lightbox menu.
2.You can manage video by Manage videos menu.
3.You can set settings for this plugin using Grid settings menu.
4.You can add this slider to your wordpress page/post by adding this shortcode to [print_responsive_video_grid]
OR you can add this to your theme by adding this code echo do_shortcode(‘[print_responsive_video_grid]’); to your theme
1.How to use ?
For More info use readme installation and usage notes.
Contributors & Developers
“Video Grid” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixed slash and quote showing in title
- Fixed html break due to invalid html in title,description
- Tested with WordPress 5.9
- Fixed php warning while fetch, youtube video info
- Tested with WordPress 5.8
- Fixed youtube video title can’t get after latest updates of youtube
- Added option to resize image or not
- Fixed lightbox not working on jQuery 3.x
- Added lazy loading
- Tested with WordPress 5.5
- Remove jQuery.noConflict() as it cause problems with $ usage.
- Improve video grid loading
- Fix dailymotion api not working when there is query string in url
- Tested with WordPress 5.3
- Improve code so that if Jquery included in footer in theme, plugin do not have any error
- Tested with WordPress 5.2
- dailymotion.com api updated so change according to fix thumbnail image not working
- Added WordPress capabilities feature
- fix undefined error for $search_term_
- Tested with WordPress 5.1
- fix Security Vulnerability: Missing Validation on TLS Connections
- Improve pagination in admin
-Improve admin UI
-Tested upto wp 5.0.
-Plugin now translatable
-fix dailymotion video not working properly.
-fixed alert when click on video
-fixed for shortcode not working in wordpress 4.8 widgets
- fix for work with multiple fancybox version
- I notice that some host does not allow copy remote image via copy function so I have added function to copy image via curl.If copy function fail then try with curl.
- Tested with WordPress 4.6
- Stable 1.0 first release